OYHA Summer Hockey League - Owensboro Parks & Recreation
Wednesday April 26, 2017 5:06 PM
April 26, 2017
For Information, contact Brittni Klotzback at 270-687-8710 or email@example.com.
Register Now for Summer Hockey League at the Edge Ice Center
Registrations for the Owensboro Youth Hockey Association’s SUMMER HOCKEY LEAGUE are now taking place.
Registration is now open at owensborohockey.com . Divisions are U16 (13-16yr olds) and U12 (9-12yr olds). These divisions include practice and one game per week. The Summer ADM program is also available for the younger players and will consist of one ADM Style practice per week for 8 weeks.
Early Bird Pricing goes on until the end of April.
New ADM 4-9yr old players that have never played hockey before can register for only $25.
ADM returning 4 to 8yr olds can register for $35 through the end of April. Regular price of $60 goes into effect on May 1.
U16 and U12 Divisions are only $75 registration with early bird pricing. On or after May 1st registration will be $100. This group must be registered by May 15th or they will have to pay for late registration which is $125.
Players needing to borrow equipment may do so through the Owensboro Youth Hockey’s loaner equipment program.
The projected schedule is ADM Program on Monday evenings from 6 p.m. to 7p.m. and U12 and U16 games on Monday, Wednesday or Thursday evenings depending on format and number of teams. Projected date for evaluations for U12 and U16 is Monday May 29th, with games starting the following week. ADM program should start Monday June 5th.
Come and find out why ice hockey is truly the ‘coolest’ game in town! To register, please visit owensborohockey.com
For more information contact Owensboro Parks & Recreation Department at 270-687-8700 or visit our website at owensboroparks.org
Other Recent News
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting on Wednesday, March 21, 2018 at 1:00 p.m.
- 'Faces of Our Heroes' Veterans Tribute Returning Memorial Day Weekend
- Street Closures
- City Commission Meeting March 20, 2018
- Audubon Bon Harbor Alliance Meeting Rescheduled
- CHANGE: City Commission Special Called Meeting - March 13, 2018
- Street Closure
- Champion Joey Chestnut Returning to International Bar-B-Q Festival for World Mutton Sandwich Eating Competition
- Press Release - Altaf & Beth Merchant and the Centre Court Team Lands Huge Pickleball Tournament
- 4th Annual Spring Monday Night Business League @ Ben Hawes Par 3