Owensboro Transit System Route Modifications Start Monday
Friday November 14, 2014 3:51 PM
November 14, 2014
For information contact Abby Shelton, Public Information / Community Representative at 687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
OWENSBORO TRANSIT SYSTEM ROUTE MODIFICATIONS START MONDAY
The Owensboro Transit System will be modifying its routes beginning Monday, November 17. All routes will depart and arrive from the main bus terminal at 430 Allen Street. The Red, Blue, and White Routes will arrive and depart every 30 minutes, while the Brown, Orange, Yellow, Green, and Purple Routes will arrive and depart every 45 minutes. The transfer points are being eliminated, but will remain bus stops. This will decrease passenger travel time and give passengers a climate controlled environment to wait in for their next connection.
For more information about the City of Owensboro service schedules, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- City Hall, Parks, Transit, Sanitation Holiday Schedule
- Locust Street Closure
- 2604 Cravens Avenue Home Ribbon Cutting
- Special Called City Commission Meeting December 12, 2017
- Kentucky Thoroughbreds to Kickoff Season January 12, 2018
- Edge Ice Center - Glow in the Dark Skate Party
- Dugan Best Recreation Center - Holiday Hours
- Edge Ice Center - Holiday Special Skating Sessions
- Transit System Offering Free Service During 'Twelve Days of Christmas'
- Owensboro Parks - Winter Jr. Tae Kwon Do Lessons