Owensboro Transit System Route Modifications Start Monday
Friday November 14, 2014 3:51 PM
November 14, 2014
For information contact Abby Shelton, Public Information / Community Representative at 687-8557 or email@example.com.
OWENSBORO TRANSIT SYSTEM ROUTE MODIFICATIONS START MONDAY
The Owensboro Transit System will be modifying its routes beginning Monday, November 17. All routes will depart and arrive from the main bus terminal at 430 Allen Street. The Red, Blue, and White Routes will arrive and depart every 30 minutes, while the Brown, Orange, Yellow, Green, and Purple Routes will arrive and depart every 45 minutes. The transfer points are being eliminated, but will remain bus stops. This will decrease passenger travel time and give passengers a climate controlled environment to wait in for their next connection.
For more information about the City of Owensboro service schedules, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting on Wednesday, March 21, 2018 at 1:00 p.m.
- 'Faces of Our Heroes' Veterans Tribute Returning Memorial Day Weekend
- Street Closures
- City Commission Meeting March 20, 2018
- Audubon Bon Harbor Alliance Meeting Rescheduled
- CHANGE: City Commission Special Called Meeting - March 13, 2018
- Street Closure
- Champion Joey Chestnut Returning to International Bar-B-Q Festival for World Mutton Sandwich Eating Competition
- Press Release - Altaf & Beth Merchant and the Centre Court Team Lands Huge Pickleball Tournament
- 4th Annual Spring Monday Night Business League @ Ben Hawes Par 3