Owensboro Parks - Winter Jr. Tae Kwon Do Lessons
Wednesday December 6, 2017 1:35 PM
December 5, 2017
For Information, contact Brittni Klotzback at 270-687-8710 or email@example.com.
Winter Jr. Tae Kwon Do Lessons
Maximize your child’s self-confidence and motor skills by signing him/her up for Owensboro Parks & Recreation Winter Jr. Tae Kwon Do Lessons.
Participants will learn the basics of the ancient art of Tae Kwon Do while also improving their mind and body. The program offers a great opportunity for youth to improve their coordination and motor skills in an energetic, fun atmosphere and also help them develop flexibility, stamina, strength, energy, self-confidence, and balance.
All classes will take place at the Owensboro Parks & Recreation Administrative Center gymnasium, located at 1530 McJohnson Avenue. Classes are available for youth ages 5 through 12.
Cost per participant is $45 and includes a t-shirt. The class will meet on Saturday mornings starting January 27 through March 3; registration deadline is Friday, January 12. The 5-8 year old class will be offered from 9-9:45 a.m. and the 9-12 year old class will take place from 10-10:45 a.m.
For more information about programs we offer or to register visit owensboroparks.org or call 270-687-8700.
Other Recent News
- Tips to Prevent Local Flooding
- Smothers Park - Rental Areas
- 2018 Owensboro Parks - T-Ball Registration
- Cable Advisory Committee Special Called Meeting January 18, 2018
- Dogwood Azalea Alliance January Meeting Cancelled
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting January 17, 2018
- City Commission Meeting January 16, 2018
- Southeast Alliance January Meeting Postponed
- Winter Storm Warning - January 2018
- City Hall, Parks Closed on Martin Luther King Jr. Day