Owensboro Parks & Rec - Aquasize Class at Cravens Pool
Monday June 22, 2015 1:33 PM
Start your day off right with the Owensboro Parks and Recreation Aquasize Aerobic Class. This class consists of aerobic routines, stretching, and toning performed in chest/shoulder deep water. The resistance from the water gives a first-rate workout. No swimming skills necessary.
Participants must be sixteen years or older. The Aquasize class will take place at Cravens Pool. Classes meet on Fridays and Saturdays from 11 a.m. – noon. The next session takes place July 10 thru August 1 and the registration deadline is June 26. Registration fee is $35 per person, per session.
For more information on Aquasize class you can contact the Owensboro Parks and Recreation Department at 270-687-8700, or visit www.owensboroparks.org .
Other Recent News
- 2604 Cravens Avenue Home Ribbon Cutting
- Special Called City Commission Meeting December 12, 2017
- Kentucky Thoroughbreds to Kickoff Season January 12, 2018
- Edge Ice Center - Glow in the Dark Skate Party
- Dugan Best Recreation Center - Holiday Hours
- Edge Ice Center - Holiday Special Skating Sessions
- Transit System Offering Free Service During 'Twelve Days of Christmas'
- Owensboro Parks - Winter Jr. Tae Kwon Do Lessons
- Special Events Committee Meetings Cancelled for December and January
- Ground Breaking for New Parking Garage - December 5th