Owensboro Parks & Rec - Aquasize Class at Cravens Pool
Monday June 22, 2015 1:33 PM
Start your day off right with the Owensboro Parks and Recreation Aquasize Aerobic Class. This class consists of aerobic routines, stretching, and toning performed in chest/shoulder deep water. The resistance from the water gives a first-rate workout. No swimming skills necessary.
Participants must be sixteen years or older. The Aquasize class will take place at Cravens Pool. Classes meet on Fridays and Saturdays from 11 a.m. – noon. The next session takes place July 10 thru August 1 and the registration deadline is June 26. Registration fee is $35 per person, per session.
For more information on Aquasize class you can contact the Owensboro Parks and Recreation Department at 270-687-8700, or visit www.owensboroparks.org .
Other Recent News
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting on Wednesday, March 21, 2018 at 1:00 p.m.
- 'Faces of Our Heroes' Veterans Tribute Returning Memorial Day Weekend
- Street Closures
- City Commission Meeting March 20, 2018
- Audubon Bon Harbor Alliance Meeting Rescheduled
- CHANGE: City Commission Special Called Meeting - March 13, 2018
- Street Closure
- Champion Joey Chestnut Returning to International Bar-B-Q Festival for World Mutton Sandwich Eating Competition
- Press Release - Altaf & Beth Merchant and the Centre Court Team Lands Huge Pickleball Tournament
- 4th Annual Spring Monday Night Business League @ Ben Hawes Par 3