Owensboro Parks - Holiday Break Camp Registration
Monday November 13, 2017 11:33 AM
November 13, 2017
For Information, contact Brittni Klotzback at 270-687-8710 or email@example.com.
2017 Holiday Break Camp Registration
Owensboro Parks and Recreation is offering Holiday Break Day Camp. This is a great opportunity where your child can come to have fun, make new friends, and have an unforgettable experience. It is the only traditional day camp in Owensboro, Kentucky with accreditation from the American Camp Association.
Holiday Break Camp will be Monday through Friday (December 18-December 29). The registration deadline is Friday, December 1. The cost of this camp is $72 for the whole week and $62 for three days or fewer.
Hours of operation are 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., with early drop off at 6:40 a.m. for an additional cost of $2 per day. Camp is for any child age 5-13. Breakfast, morning snack and afternoon snack will be provided; however, campers will need to bring a sack lunch each day.
*A registration fee of $31 is due at the time of registration if your child did not attend a City Day Camp in 2017. All camp forms and a copy of their most current immunization record must be turned in the day you register your child. Forms can be located on our website or at the parks office located at 1530 McJohnson Avenue.
For more information contact Owensboro Parks & Recreation Department at 270-687-8700 or visit owensboroparks.org.
Other Recent News
- Owensboro Parks Administrative & Dugan Best Recreation Center's - Rental Areas
- Owensboro Sister Cities Board Meeting - April 25, 2018
- Apollo Area Alliance April Meeting Cancelled
- City of Owensboro to Celebrate Arbor Day with Tree Planting
- Public Works Department Declares War on Potholes
- Parking Committee Meeting - April 19
- Edge Ice Center - Summer Camp Registration
- Spring-Owensboro Jr. Golf Foundation @ Ben Hawes Golf Course
- Ben Hawes Family Day on Par 3
- Ben Hawes Golf Course - Par 3 Twilight