Owensboro Parks - Adult Winter Volleyball Registration
Monday November 13, 2017 11:30 AM
November 3, 2017
For Information, contact Brittni Klotzback at 270-687-8710 or email@example.com.
2017 Adult Winter Volleyball Registration
Dig up 6 players and register a team for our 2018 Winter Coed Volleyball League.
Teams must consist of six players (with at least two women). Games will be played on Monday’s, Tuesday’s or Thursday’s. Players must be 16 or older to participate and if under the age of 18, they will need parental consent. All games will take place at the Owensboro Parks & Recreation Administrative Center gymnasium located at 1530 McJohnson Avenue.
The deadline to register is Friday, December 15. League play is scheduled to begin the week of Monday, January 15. The entry fee per team per league is $150 and is due at the time of registration. There will be a Mandatory Team Captains’ Meeting on Thursday, January 4 at 5:30p.m.at the Owensboro Parks & Recreation Administrative Center.
Registration forms can be downloaded from owensboroparks.org. For more information, call 270-687-8700 or visit owensboroparks.org.
Other Recent News
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- New Traffic Signal on Hayden Road
- Owensboro Parks - 2018 T-Ball Registration
- Owensboro Parks - 2018 Summer Day Camps Registration
- Byers Avenue Closure
- 2018 Spring Break Camp Registration
- Temporary Closure of Greenbelt
- City Commission Work Session February 13, 2018
- New Vendor Registry for City of Owensboro
- Street Closures