Owensboro Parks - 2017 Snow Day Camp Registration
Monday November 13, 2017 11:02 AM
November 1, 2017
For Information, contact Brittni Klotzback at 270-687-8710 or email@example.com.
2017 Snow Day Camp Registration
Owensboro Parks & Recreation is offering Snow Day Camp. This is a great opportunity where your child can come to have fun, make new friends, and have an unforgettable experience. It is the only traditional day camp in Owensboro, Kentucky with accreditation from the American Camp Association.
Pre-register for Snow Day Camp for 5 days at a cost of $78. The registration deadline is Friday, November 17. (If fewer than 5 snow days are missed in the Daviess County or Owensboro City school districts, a $12 per day refund will be given.)
Hours of operation are 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., with early drop off at 6:40 a.m. for an additional cost of $2 per day. Camp is for any child age 5-13. Breakfast, morning snack and afternoon snack will be provided; however, campers will need to bring a sack lunch each day.
*A registration fee of $31 is due at the time of registration if your child did not attend Spring or Summer Day Camp in 2017. All camp forms and a copy of their most current immunization record must be turned in the day you register your child. Forms can be located on our website or at the parks office located at 1530 McJohnson Avenue.
For more information contact Owensboro Parks & Recreation Department at 270-687-8700 or visit owensboroparks.org.
Other Recent News
- Tips to Prevent Local Flooding
- Smothers Park - Rental Areas
- 2018 Owensboro Parks - T-Ball Registration
- Cable Advisory Committee Special Called Meeting January 18, 2018
- Dogwood Azalea Alliance January Meeting Cancelled
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting January 17, 2018
- City Commission Meeting January 16, 2018
- Southeast Alliance January Meeting Postponed
- Winter Storm Warning - January 2018
- City Hall, Parks Closed on Martin Luther King Jr. Day