Owensboro Parks - 2017 Snow Day Camp Registration
Monday November 13, 2017 11:02 AM
November 1, 2017
For Information, contact Brittni Klotzback at 270-687-8710 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2017 Snow Day Camp Registration
Owensboro Parks & Recreation is offering Snow Day Camp. This is a great opportunity where your child can come to have fun, make new friends, and have an unforgettable experience. It is the only traditional day camp in Owensboro, Kentucky with accreditation from the American Camp Association.
Pre-register for Snow Day Camp for 5 days at a cost of $78. The registration deadline is Friday, November 17. (If fewer than 5 snow days are missed in the Daviess County or Owensboro City school districts, a $12 per day refund will be given.)
Hours of operation are 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., with early drop off at 6:40 a.m. for an additional cost of $2 per day. Camp is for any child age 5-13. Breakfast, morning snack and afternoon snack will be provided; however, campers will need to bring a sack lunch each day.
*A registration fee of $31 is due at the time of registration if your child did not attend Spring or Summer Day Camp in 2017. All camp forms and a copy of their most current immunization record must be turned in the day you register your child. Forms can be located on our website or at the parks office located at 1530 McJohnson Avenue.
For more information contact Owensboro Parks & Recreation Department at 270-687-8700 or visit owensboroparks.org.
Other Recent News
- Public Works Department Declares War on Potholes
- Parking Committee Meeting - April 19
- Edge Ice Center - Summer Camp Registration
- Spring-Owensboro Jr. Golf Foundation @ Ben Hawes Golf Course
- Ben Hawes Family Day on Par 3
- Ben Hawes Golf Course - Par 3 Twilight
- Celebrate Your Special Occasion @ Edge Ice Center
- Owensboro City Commission Meeting April 17, 2018
- Smothers Park - Rental Areas
- City and County to Consider New Ambulance Agreement