Owensboro Parks - 2017 Fall Break Camp
Tuesday September 5, 2017 11:16 AM
September 5, 2017
For Information, contact Brittni Klotzback at 270-687-8710 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2017 - Fall Break Camp
Owensboro Parks & Recreation is offering Fall Break Camp for ages 5-13. This is a great opportunity where your child can come to have fun, make friends, and have an unforgettable experience. It is the only traditional day camp in Owensboro, Kentucky with accreditation from the American Camp Association.
Fall Break Camp takes place Monday through Friday, October 9-13. Hours of operation are 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., with early morning drop off at 6:40 a.m. for an additional $2 per day. Breakfast, morning snack and afternoon snack will be provided; however, campers will need to bring a sack lunch each day. The deadline to register is Friday, September 22.
A weekly fee of $72 for a whole week or $62 for three days or fewer is due at the time of registration along with a $31 annual registration fee, if your child hasn’t attended any of our camps previously in 2017. All camp forms can be found on our website and need to be turned in at the time of registration along with a current immunization record.
Camp is an experience your child will never forget and beg to come back to the next one. Don’t wait, register before it’s too late.
For more information contact Owensboro Parks & Recreation Department at 270-687-8700 or visit our website at owensboroparks.org
Other Recent News
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting on Wednesday, March 21, 2018 at 1:00 p.m.
- 'Faces of Our Heroes' Veterans Tribute Returning Memorial Day Weekend
- Street Closures
- City Commission Meeting March 20, 2018
- Audubon Bon Harbor Alliance Meeting Rescheduled
- CHANGE: City Commission Special Called Meeting - March 13, 2018
- Street Closure
- Champion Joey Chestnut Returning to International Bar-B-Q Festival for World Mutton Sandwich Eating Competition
- Press Release - Altaf & Beth Merchant and the Centre Court Team Lands Huge Pickleball Tournament
- 4th Annual Spring Monday Night Business League @ Ben Hawes Par 3