Owensboro Named #11 Top City for Millennial Home Buyers
Monday October 9, 2017 2:53 PM
October 9, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
OWENSBORO NAMED #11 TOP CITY FOR MILLENNIAL HOME BUYERS
The City of Owensboro has been named one of the top cities for Millennial home buyers according to a USA Today article published on October 8th. The study, conducted by Ellie Mae, used a ‘Millennial Tracker’ to record cities that have a high mortgage close percentage for people ages 25-34. According to the article, older Millennials make up 30% of existing home-buyers making it a very important demographic in the real estate market. Owensboro came in as number eleven on the list citing proximity to several large cities and a reinvented downtown as some of the reasons Millennials are planting roots.
You can read the full article here: www.goo.gl/SgpvEM
For information about the City of Owensboro, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- 2604 Cravens Avenue Home Ribbon Cutting
- Special Called City Commission Meeting December 12, 2017
- Kentucky Thoroughbreds to Kickoff Season January 12, 2018
- Edge Ice Center - Glow in the Dark Skate Party
- Dugan Best Recreation Center - Holiday Hours
- Edge Ice Center - Holiday Special Skating Sessions
- Transit System Offering Free Service During 'Twelve Days of Christmas'
- Owensboro Parks - Winter Jr. Tae Kwon Do Lessons
- Special Events Committee Meetings Cancelled for December and January
- Ground Breaking for New Parking Garage - December 5th