Owensboro Named #11 Top City for Millennial Home Buyers
Monday October 9, 2017 2:53 PM
October 9, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or email@example.com.
OWENSBORO NAMED #11 TOP CITY FOR MILLENNIAL HOME BUYERS
The City of Owensboro has been named one of the top cities for Millennial home buyers according to a USA Today article published on October 8th. The study, conducted by Ellie Mae, used a ‘Millennial Tracker’ to record cities that have a high mortgage close percentage for people ages 25-34. According to the article, older Millennials make up 30% of existing home-buyers making it a very important demographic in the real estate market. Owensboro came in as number eleven on the list citing proximity to several large cities and a reinvented downtown as some of the reasons Millennials are planting roots.
You can read the full article here: www.goo.gl/SgpvEM
For information about the City of Owensboro, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Street Closure - Tamarack Road
- Smothers Park - Rental Areas
- 2018 Gone to the Dogs @ Combest Pool
- Owensboro Parks - Indoor Rental Areas
- Street Closure
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting July 18, 2018
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Meeting
- City Commission Meeting July 17, 2018
- Veterans Boulevard will be closed July 16 for Maintenance
- Owensboro Historic Preservation Board Special Called Meeting