OWENSBORO AIR SHOW SEPTEMBER 11 PATRIOT DAY RECOGNITION
Thursday September 3, 2015 2:55 PM
September 3, 2015
For information contact Tim Ross, Special Events Director at 270-687-8350 or email@example.com
OWENSBORO AIR SHOW
SEPTEMBER 11 PATRIOT DAY RECOGNITION
The Owensboro Air Show and Century Aluminum are proud to recognize Patriot Day (September 11) during air show activities that evening at the Owensboro Regional Airport.
In recognition of this poignant day in our nation’s history, all first-responders and military will receive free admission Friday evening courtesy of Century Aluminum. As a sponsor for the 2015 Air Show, Century Aluminum will also be registering first-responders and military at their booth at the airport that evening for two (2) once-in-a-lifetime opportunities to ride in the B-17 Bomber (Yankee Lady) on Saturday prior to the start of the Owensboro Air Show.
In addition to this special opportunity for first-responders and veterans, all spectators will be able to enjoy a wide range of civilian and military aircraft at the Owensboro Air Show Friday activities. Spectators will have the chance to get an up-close look at both the F-18 and F-16 fighter jets as well as climb inside C-130 and C-17 cargo planes. Vintage warbirds including a B-17, T-34, T-33 and more will also be on display.
For more information about the Owensboro Air Show including a schedule of events, parking maps, etc. visit www.owensboroairshow.com.
Visit www.owensboro.org to view our events calendar and sign up for text alerts.
Other Recent News
- Street Closure - East Parrish Avenue (Reminder)
- Street Closure - Chesterfield Drive
- Owensboro Property Tax Bills
- Trail of Treats Back for 29th Year
- Parking Committee Meeting - October 18, 2018
- Special Called Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Meeting
- Owensboro City Commission Candidate Forum
- Street Closure - Morningside Drive
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- Fire Protection Insurance Rating