OMU Water Tower Renovation on Hillcrest Golf Course
Friday November 13, 2015 2:58 PM
The Owensboro Municipal Utilities’ water tower, located at the city of Owensboro’s Hillcrest Golf Course on Old Hartford Road, will be undergoing required maintenance starting Monday, November 16.
The project, which includes a new paint design, will take approximately three months to complete. In order to accommodate the safety of the contractors working on the project, slight course changes will take place; however patrons playing Hillcrest Golf Course should only see minor alterations to the layout of the golf course until the completion of the project.
For more information, please contact the Hillcrest Golf Course pro shop at (270) 687-8717.
Other Recent News
- Parks Advisory Board Meeting
- Special Events Committee Meeting Cancelled
- Fairview Drive Extension Groundbreaking
- City Manager Nate Pagan elected to International City/County Management Association Executive Board
- Edge Ice Center Re-Opening Friday, October 2
- Park Amenity Closures Due To Routine Asphalt Maintenance
- Owensboro Spray Parks – 2020 Season Ending
- Adkission Greenbelt Section Closed Due to Maintenance
- City Commission Meetings Cancelled - October 6, 2020 and October 13, 2020
- Owensboro-Daviess County Board of Ethics Special Called Meeting