New Traffic Signal on Hayden Road
Tuesday February 13, 2018 9:06 AM
February 13, 2018
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEW TRAFFIC SIGNAL
On Monday, February 19th, a new traffic signal on Hayden Road at Anderson Lane will activate. The signal is currently on a four-way flashing mode to allow motorist to become familiar with the location. This signal is located in the new Gateway Commons development. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- City Commission Meeting - 2/19/19
- World Champion Joey Chestnut returning to International Bar-B-Q Festival for World Mutton Sandwich Eating Competition
- Street Closure - 2nd Street
- 2019 Neighborhood Alliance Cleanups
- City Commission Special Called Meeting February 12, 2019
- City of Owensboro’s Edge Ice Center – Summer Day Camp
- Historic Preservation Board Meeting Cancelled
- Owensboro Air Show Returning September 13-15, 2019
- Street Light Replacement to Start Tomorrow
- Popular Annual Financial Report Available