New Traffic Signal on Hayden Road
Tuesday February 13, 2018 9:06 AM
February 13, 2018
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEW TRAFFIC SIGNAL
On Monday, February 19th, a new traffic signal on Hayden Road at Anderson Lane will activate. The signal is currently on a four-way flashing mode to allow motorist to become familiar with the location. This signal is located in the new Gateway Commons development. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- City Commission Special Called Meeting May 22, 2018
- Pearl Street Closure
- PROPERTY MAINTENANCE CODE ENFORCEMENT BOARD MEETING
- Hillcrest Golf Course Offers Monday Night Business League
- Owensboro Parks Administrative & Dugan Best Recreation Center's - Rental Areas
- City of Owensboro-Parks & Recreation Announces Field Sponsorship @ Owensboro Softball Complex
- 2018 Combest & Cravens Pool Birthday Party Packages
- Edge Ice Center - Learn-to-Skate Program Registration
- City of Owensboro to Honor Nicky Hayden with Sculpture
- City Commission Meeting Date Changes