New Traffic Signal on Hayden Road
Tuesday February 13, 2018 9:06 AM
February 13, 2018
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or email@example.com.
NEW TRAFFIC SIGNAL
On Monday, February 19th, a new traffic signal on Hayden Road at Anderson Lane will activate. The signal is currently on a four-way flashing mode to allow motorist to become familiar with the location. This signal is located in the new Gateway Commons development. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Media Release - Owensboro Neighborhood Alliance Chairpersons Special Called Meeting
- Street Closure - East Parrish Avenue (Reminder)
- Street Closure - Chesterfield Drive
- Owensboro Property Tax Bills
- Trail of Treats Back for 29th Year
- Parking Committee Meeting - October 18, 2018
- Special Called Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Meeting
- Owensboro City Commission Candidate Forum
- Street Closure - Morningside Drive
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting