New Traffic Signal on Hayden Road
Tuesday February 13, 2018 9:06 AM
February 13, 2018
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEW TRAFFIC SIGNAL
On Monday, February 19th, a new traffic signal on Hayden Road at Anderson Lane will activate. The signal is currently on a four-way flashing mode to allow motorist to become familiar with the location. This signal is located in the new Gateway Commons development. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- New Traffic Signal on Hayden Road
- Owensboro Parks - 2018 T-Ball Registration
- Owensboro Parks - 2018 Summer Day Camps Registration
- Byers Avenue Closure
- 2018 Spring Break Camp Registration
- Temporary Closure of Greenbelt
- City Commission Work Session February 13, 2018
- New Vendor Registry for City of Owensboro
- Street Closures