Lane Restrictions - West 9th Street
Wednesday August 14, 2019 8:56 AM
August 14, 2019
For information, contact Adrienne Carrico at 270-687-8561 or email@example.com.
LANE RESTRICTIONS – WEST NINTH STREET
Beginning today, August 14th, there will be lane restrictions on West Ninth Street from Venable Avenue to Independence Avenue for RWRA sanitary sewer repairs. The restrictions are expected to last through Thursday, August 15th, pending no delays or inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for these restrictions. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- 2019 Edge Ice Center Birthday Parties
- City of Owensboro Announces the Retirement of Fire Chief Steve Mitchell
- Street Closure - Hill Avenue
- 2019 Day Camps offered through school year
- Lane Restrictions - West 9th Street
- Owensboro Parking Committee Meeting Cancelled
- 2019 Daddy Daughter Princess Skate Night
- 2019 Learn to Skate
- Street Closure - West 1st Street (Revised dates)
- 2019 Hillcrest Weekly Morning Scrambles