Lane Restrictions - West 9th Street
Wednesday August 14, 2019 8:56 AM
August 14, 2019
For information, contact Adrienne Carrico at 270-687-8561 or email@example.com.
LANE RESTRICTIONS – WEST NINTH STREET
Beginning today, August 14th, there will be lane restrictions on West Ninth Street from Venable Avenue to Independence Avenue for RWRA sanitary sewer repairs. The restrictions are expected to last through Thursday, August 15th, pending no delays or inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for these restrictions. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Street Closures - Hall Street & W. 8th Street
- Blue Angels Returning to the Owensboro Air Show August 13-15, 2021
- 2020 Neighborhood Alliance Chairpersons Meeting Schedule
- City Commission Special Called Meeting December 9
- Santa Claus is Coming to OTS 12/20/19
- City Commission Work Session December 10, 2019
- 2020 Meeting Schedule - Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions
- Audubon-Bon Harbor Special Called Meeting 12/4/19
- Historic Preservation Board Meeting Cancelled
- OTS 12 Days of Christmas 2019