Lane Restriction on 2nd Street Monday
Thursday November 12, 2015 5:08 PM
November 12, 2015
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8702 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
LANE RESTRICTION ON 2ND STREET MONDAY
Starting Monday, November 16th, there will be a lane restriction on 2nd Street at the intersection of Walnut Street. The lane restriction will be for the southbound lane and will switch midday to the northbound lane to allow for warranty repairs. Detours will be appropriately marked and the lane closure is expected to last one day pending no inclement weather.
Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For information about the City of Owensboro, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Parks Advisory Board Meeting
- Special Events Committee Meeting Cancelled
- Fairview Drive Extension Groundbreaking
- City Manager Nate Pagan elected to International City/County Management Association Executive Board
- Edge Ice Center Re-Opening Friday, October 2
- Park Amenity Closures Due To Routine Asphalt Maintenance
- Owensboro Spray Parks – 2020 Season Ending
- Adkission Greenbelt Section Closed Due to Maintenance
- City Commission Meetings Cancelled - October 6, 2020 and October 13, 2020
- Owensboro-Daviess County Board of Ethics Special Called Meeting