Tuesday August 22, 2017 10:58 AM
August 22, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
On Wednesday, August 23rd, the City of Owensboro Grounds Department will close the northbound lane on Castlen Street from 5th Street to 7th Street for tree removal. This lane will reopen on Wednesday after work is completed. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- New Traffic Signal on Hayden Road
- Owensboro Parks - 2018 T-Ball Registration
- Owensboro Parks - 2018 Summer Day Camps Registration
- Byers Avenue Closure
- 2018 Spring Break Camp Registration
- Temporary Closure of Greenbelt
- City Commission Work Session February 13, 2018
- New Vendor Registry for City of Owensboro
- Street Closures