Tuesday August 22, 2017 10:58 AM
August 22, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or email@example.com.
On Wednesday, August 23rd, the City of Owensboro Grounds Department will close the northbound lane on Castlen Street from 5th Street to 7th Street for tree removal. This lane will reopen on Wednesday after work is completed. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- City Commission Special Called Meeting May 22, 2018
- Pearl Street Closure
- PROPERTY MAINTENANCE CODE ENFORCEMENT BOARD MEETING
- Hillcrest Golf Course Offers Monday Night Business League
- Owensboro Parks Administrative & Dugan Best Recreation Center's - Rental Areas
- City of Owensboro-Parks & Recreation Announces Field Sponsorship @ Owensboro Softball Complex
- 2018 Combest & Cravens Pool Birthday Party Packages
- Edge Ice Center - Learn-to-Skate Program Registration
- City of Owensboro to Honor Nicky Hayden with Sculpture
- City Commission Meeting Date Changes