Tuesday August 22, 2017 10:58 AM
August 22, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or email@example.com.
On Wednesday, August 23rd, the City of Owensboro Grounds Department will close the northbound lane on Castlen Street from 5th Street to 7th Street for tree removal. This lane will reopen on Wednesday after work is completed. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Kentucky Thoroughbreds to Kickoff Season January 12, 2018
- Edge Ice Center - Glow in the Dark Skate Party
- Dugan Best Recreation Center - Holiday Hours
- Edge Ice Center - Holiday Special Skating Sessions
- Transit System Offering Free Service During 'Twelve Days of Christmas'
- Owensboro Parks - Winter Jr. Tae Kwon Do Lessons
- Special Events Committee Meetings Cancelled for December and January
- Ground Breaking for New Parking Garage - December 5th
- Upcoming Street Closures
- City Commission Meeting December 5, 2017