Lane Closure - Glover Cary Bridge
Thursday August 13, 2020 1:45 PM
August 13, 2020
For information, contact Adrienne Carrico at 270-687-8561 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
LANE CLOSURE – GLOVER CARY BRIDGE
Beginning Monday, August 17, 2020, contractors will be closing the northbound lane (traffic coming from Kentucky to Indiana) each day for the installation of bridge lights on the Glover Cary Bridge. The lane restriction will be in effect Monday through Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Electronic traffic signals will be in place to aid with congestion, but those traveling the bridge should plan for delays in the afternoon traffic pattern. This work will be ongoing and will continue into early fall, pending no delays or inclement weather. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Parks Advisory Board Meeting
- Special Events Committee Meeting Cancelled
- Fairview Drive Extension Groundbreaking
- City Manager Nate Pagan elected to International City/County Management Association Executive Board
- Edge Ice Center Re-Opening Friday, October 2
- Park Amenity Closures Due To Routine Asphalt Maintenance
- Owensboro Spray Parks – 2020 Season Ending
- Adkission Greenbelt Section Closed Due to Maintenance
- City Commission Meetings Cancelled - October 6, 2020 and October 13, 2020
- Owensboro-Daviess County Board of Ethics Special Called Meeting