Lane Closure - East 18th Street
Thursday September 5, 2019 8:45 AM
September 5, 2019
For information, contact Adrienne Carrico at 270-687-8561 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
LANE CLOSURE – EAST 18th STREET
Beginning Friday, September 6, the east bound lane of East 18th Street will be closed from Alexander Avenue to Prince Avenue for RWRA repairs. This closure is expected to last one day, pending no delays or inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- Lane Closure - Booth Avenue
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Meeting - 9/18/19
- City of Owensboro Recycling Center will Discontinue to Accept Plastic
- Street Closure - Veach Road
- Lane Closure - East 18th Street
- 2020 Owensboro Softball Complex Tournament Rental Request Form
- Daddy Daughter Princess Skate at the Edge Ice Center
- Historic Preservation Board Meeting Cancelled
- Register now for Fall Break Camp with Owensboro Parks and Recreation