Lane Closure - East 18th Street
Thursday September 5, 2019 8:45 AM
September 5, 2019
For information, contact Adrienne Carrico at 270-687-8561 or email@example.com.
LANE CLOSURE – EAST 18th STREET
Beginning Friday, September 6, the east bound lane of East 18th Street will be closed from Alexander Avenue to Prince Avenue for RWRA repairs. This closure is expected to last one day, pending no delays or inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- City Employees' Pension Fund (Closed) Special Called Meeting - 11/20/19
- Police & Firefighters' Retirement (Closed) Fund Meeting - 11/20/19
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- New Storybook Walk at Moreland Park
- Owensboro Sister Cities & Regions Board Meeting
- City Commission Meeting November 19, 2019
- City of Owensboro - 2019 Christmas Card on Sale
- Retirement Reception Honoring Chief Mitchell/Swearing in Ceremony Chief Howard
- City Commission Work Session - November 12, 2019
- Historic Preservation Board Meeting Cancelled