Lane Closure - Booth Avenue
Friday November 1, 2019 10:05 AM
November 1, 2019
For information, contact Kevin DeRossitt at 270-687-8345 or email@example.com.
LANE CLOSURE – BOOTH AVENUE
Starting Monday, November 4th, the west bound lane of Booth Avenue at Frederica Street will be closed for street repair. This closure is expected to last through Friday, November 8th, pending no delays or inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Retirement Reception Honoring Chief Mitchell/Swearing in Ceremony Chief Howard
- City Commission Work Session - November 12, 2019
- Historic Preservation Board Meeting Cancelled
- City Commission Meeting November 5, 2019
- Temporary Tree Limb Collection
- Lane Closure - Booth Avenue
- Community Tree Planting Day at Kendall Perkins Park
- Neighborhood Alliance November Meeting Schedule
- Neighborhood Alliance Chairpersons Meeting
- Street Closures - E. 19th St, Frayser Ave, and Lock Ave