Lane Closure - Booth Avenue
Friday November 1, 2019 10:05 AM
November 1, 2019
For information, contact Kevin DeRossitt at 270-687-8345 or email@example.com.
LANE CLOSURE – BOOTH AVENUE
Starting Monday, November 4th, the west bound lane of Booth Avenue at Frederica Street will be closed for street repair. This closure is expected to last through Friday, November 8th, pending no delays or inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- City Commission Special Called Meeting - May 27, 2020
- Neighborhood Alliance Cleanups Resume 6/6/20
- Parks & Recreation COVID-19 Updated Reopening of Parks Amenities
- Lane Closures- Breckenridge St. & Parrish Ave.
- Street Closure - College Drive
- Parking Committee Meeting Cancelled
- Owensboro City Commission Meeting Cancellation
- Memorial Day Schedule
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting Cancelled
- City Facilities and Services Update