Lane Closure - Booth Avenue
Friday September 13, 2019 10:40 AM
September 13, 2019
For information, contact Adrienne Carrico at 270-687-8561 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
LANE CLOSURE – BOOTH AVENUE
Beginning today, September 13th, the west bound lane of Booth Avenue will be closed from Frederica Street to the Walgreen’s entrance for OMU repairs. This closure is expected to last through Saturday afternoon (9/14/19), pending no delays or inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- City Commission Special Called Meeting - May 27, 2020
- Neighborhood Alliance Cleanups Resume 6/6/20
- Parks & Recreation COVID-19 Updated Reopening of Parks Amenities
- Lane Closures- Breckenridge St. & Parrish Ave.
- Street Closure - College Drive
- Parking Committee Meeting Cancelled
- Owensboro City Commission Meeting Cancellation
- Memorial Day Schedule
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting Cancelled
- City Facilities and Services Update