Intersection Closure - West 9th Street
Wednesday October 2, 2019 10:40 AM
October 2, 2019
For information, contact Adrienne Carrico at 270-687-8561 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
INTERSECTION CLOSURE – WEST NINTH STREET
Beginning today, October 2nd, the intersection of West Ninth Street and Hickman Avenue will be closed for OMU repairs. This closure is expected to last one day pending no delays or inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- City Commission Special Called Meeting - May 27, 2020
- Neighborhood Alliance Cleanups Resume 6/6/20
- Parks & Recreation COVID-19 Updated Reopening of Parks Amenities
- Lane Closures- Breckenridge St. & Parrish Ave.
- Street Closure - College Drive
- Parking Committee Meeting Cancelled
- Owensboro City Commission Meeting Cancellation
- Memorial Day Schedule
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting Cancelled
- City Facilities and Services Update