Intersection Closure - West 9th Street
Wednesday October 2, 2019 10:40 AM
October 2, 2019
For information, contact Adrienne Carrico at 270-687-8561 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
INTERSECTION CLOSURE – WEST NINTH STREET
Beginning today, October 2nd, the intersection of West Ninth Street and Hickman Avenue will be closed for OMU repairs. This closure is expected to last one day pending no delays or inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Street Closures - Triplett St., E 9th St., Center St.
- Street Closure - East Veteran's Boulevard
- **Updated Location** - Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Special Called Meeting
- Owensboro Sister Cities & Regions Special Called Meeting
- Parking Committee Meeting Cancellation
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- Board of Ethics Special Called Meeting
- Street Closure - Carter Road
- City Commission Meeting - October 15, 2019
- City Spray Parks Closing for the 2019 Season