Thursday November 30, 2017 5:21 PM

OMU has a water issue being worked on around the clock to resolve. A boil water notice was put in place earlier today. Understandably, many people are purchasing bottled water for convenience. If you have a complaint of price-gouging, you can contact the Consumer Protection Division of the Kentucky Attorney General. Their website can be found here:


Additionally, the Consumer Protection Division of the Office of the Attorney General can be contacted by telephone at (502) 696-5389 or 1-888-432-9257 or by writing:


Consumer Protection Division

1024 Capital Center Drive

Frankfort, KY  40601


We will keep you updated with information as OMU releases it.