Harsh Ditch Project - Old Hartford Road Closure
Friday March 6, 2015 3:48 PM
March 6, 2015
For information, contact Abby Shelton at 687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
HARSH DITCH PROJECT – OLD HARTFORD ROAD CLOSURE
Starting on Tuesday, March 10, 2015 and as part of the Harsh Ditch Phase 2A project, Old Hartford Road will be closed from Hathaway Street to Center Street with local traffic only from Breckenridge Street to Triplett Street. In addition, the south bound lane of Hathaway Street will be closed from 21st Street to Old Hartford Road. This closure will last a maximum of 30 days. A signed detour will be provided. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area. The City of Owensboro apologizes for any inconvenience while we try to improve Owensboro.
For information about the City of Owensboro, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- City Hall, Parks, Transit, Sanitation Holiday Schedule
- Locust Street Closure
- 2604 Cravens Avenue Home Ribbon Cutting
- Special Called City Commission Meeting December 12, 2017
- Kentucky Thoroughbreds to Kickoff Season January 12, 2018
- Edge Ice Center - Glow in the Dark Skate Party
- Dugan Best Recreation Center - Holiday Hours
- Edge Ice Center - Holiday Special Skating Sessions
- Transit System Offering Free Service During 'Twelve Days of Christmas'
- Owensboro Parks - Winter Jr. Tae Kwon Do Lessons