Harsh Ditch Project - Old Hartford Road Closure
Friday March 6, 2015 3:48 PM
March 6, 2015
For information, contact Abby Shelton at 687-8557 or email@example.com.
HARSH DITCH PROJECT – OLD HARTFORD ROAD CLOSURE
Starting on Tuesday, March 10, 2015 and as part of the Harsh Ditch Phase 2A project, Old Hartford Road will be closed from Hathaway Street to Center Street with local traffic only from Breckenridge Street to Triplett Street. In addition, the south bound lane of Hathaway Street will be closed from 21st Street to Old Hartford Road. This closure will last a maximum of 30 days. A signed detour will be provided. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area. The City of Owensboro apologizes for any inconvenience while we try to improve Owensboro.
For information about the City of Owensboro, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting on Wednesday, March 21, 2018 at 1:00 p.m.
- 'Faces of Our Heroes' Veterans Tribute Returning Memorial Day Weekend
- Street Closures
- City Commission Meeting March 20, 2018
- Audubon Bon Harbor Alliance Meeting Rescheduled
- CHANGE: City Commission Special Called Meeting - March 13, 2018
- Street Closure
- Champion Joey Chestnut Returning to International Bar-B-Q Festival for World Mutton Sandwich Eating Competition
- Press Release - Altaf & Beth Merchant and the Centre Court Team Lands Huge Pickleball Tournament
- 4th Annual Spring Monday Night Business League @ Ben Hawes Par 3