Harsh Ditch Project Closure
Tuesday November 17, 2015 6:40 PM
November 17, 2015
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
HARSH DITCH PROJECT CLOSURE
Phillips Brothers, the contractor for the Harsh Ditch Phase 2A project, will open the intersection of 19th Street and Center Street on Wednesday, November 18th. Upon that reopening, 21st Street will be closed from Center Street to Pearl Street. This closure will allow installation of sanitary and storm sewer improvements. This work is expected to be completed in 30 days pending no inclement weather. Appropriate detours will be marked. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For information about the City of Owensboro, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Parks Advisory Board Meeting
- Special Events Committee Meeting Cancelled
- Fairview Drive Extension Groundbreaking
- City Manager Nate Pagan elected to International City/County Management Association Executive Board
- Edge Ice Center Re-Opening Friday, October 2
- Park Amenity Closures Due To Routine Asphalt Maintenance
- Owensboro Spray Parks – 2020 Season Ending
- Adkission Greenbelt Section Closed Due to Maintenance
- City Commission Meetings Cancelled - October 6, 2020 and October 13, 2020
- Owensboro-Daviess County Board of Ethics Special Called Meeting