Harbor Road Closure
Thursday September 7, 2017 2:05 PM
August 25, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or email@example.com.
HARBOR ROAD CLOSURE
Starting Monday, August 28th, a contractor for CSX will close Harbor Road at the railroad track to replace the railroad crossing. This closure is expected to be completed by Friday, September 15th pending no delays or inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- 2604 Cravens Avenue Home Ribbon Cutting
- Special Called City Commission Meeting December 12, 2017
- Kentucky Thoroughbreds to Kickoff Season January 12, 2018
- Edge Ice Center - Glow in the Dark Skate Party
- Dugan Best Recreation Center - Holiday Hours
- Edge Ice Center - Holiday Special Skating Sessions
- Transit System Offering Free Service During 'Twelve Days of Christmas'
- Owensboro Parks - Winter Jr. Tae Kwon Do Lessons
- Special Events Committee Meetings Cancelled for December and January
- Ground Breaking for New Parking Garage - December 5th