Gunther Ave Closing for Sewer Repair
Friday November 6, 2015 2:35 PM
November 6, 2015
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8702 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
GUNTHER AVENUE CLOSING FOR SEWER REPAIR
Beginning Monday, November 9th, Gunther Avenue will be closed from McCulloch Avenue to Hughes Avenue for sewer repairs. Detours will be appropriately marked. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For information about the City of Owensboro, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Parks Advisory Board Meeting
- Special Events Committee Meeting Cancelled
- Fairview Drive Extension Groundbreaking
- City Manager Nate Pagan elected to International City/County Management Association Executive Board
- Edge Ice Center Re-Opening Friday, October 2
- Park Amenity Closures Due To Routine Asphalt Maintenance
- Owensboro Spray Parks – 2020 Season Ending
- Adkission Greenbelt Section Closed Due to Maintenance
- City Commission Meetings Cancelled - October 6, 2020 and October 13, 2020
- Owensboro-Daviess County Board of Ethics Special Called Meeting