Gone to the Dogs - Owensboro Parks and Recreation
Monday July 20, 2015 2:48 PM
The Owensboro Parks and Recreation Department will be hosting the 11th annual "Gone to the Dogs" event on Sunday, August 2 at Cravens Pool. The open swim session for dogs and their owners will be from 6-8 p.m. In case of inclement weather the event will take place on Monday, August 3 from 6-8 p.m. Dogs of all sizes are welcome. Admission to the pool is $7 per dog, and the owner(s) get in FREE!
There will be contests, giveaways, and prizes, and dog gone out of the ordinary displays from local pet stores and veterinarians. Bring in a small bag of dry dog food which will be donated to the Owensboro Humane Society and the Daviess County Animal Shelter.
If you need more information about this fun-filled event or would like to be involved, call Jennifer Hodges, Assistant Recreation Facilities Manager, at 270-687-8333.
Other Recent News
- Street Closure - East Parrish Avenue (Reminder)
- Street Closure - Chesterfield Drive
- Owensboro Property Tax Bills
- Trail of Treats Back for 29th Year
- Parking Committee Meeting - October 18, 2018
- Special Called Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Meeting
- Owensboro City Commission Candidate Forum
- Street Closure - Morningside Drive
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- Fire Protection Insurance Rating