Gone to the Dogs - Owensboro Parks and Recreation
Monday July 20, 2015 2:48 PM
The Owensboro Parks and Recreation Department will be hosting the 11th annual "Gone to the Dogs" event on Sunday, August 2 at Cravens Pool. The open swim session for dogs and their owners will be from 6-8 p.m. In case of inclement weather the event will take place on Monday, August 3 from 6-8 p.m. Dogs of all sizes are welcome. Admission to the pool is $7 per dog, and the owner(s) get in FREE!
There will be contests, giveaways, and prizes, and dog gone out of the ordinary displays from local pet stores and veterinarians. Bring in a small bag of dry dog food which will be donated to the Owensboro Humane Society and the Daviess County Animal Shelter.
If you need more information about this fun-filled event or would like to be involved, call Jennifer Hodges, Assistant Recreation Facilities Manager, at 270-687-8333.
Other Recent News
- Smothers Park - Rental Areas
- 2018 Gone to the Dogs @ Combest Pool
- Owensboro Parks - Indoor Rental Areas
- Street Closure
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting July 18, 2018
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Meeting
- City Commission Meeting July 17, 2018
- Veterans Boulevard will be closed July 16 for Maintenance
- Owensboro Historic Preservation Board Special Called Meeting
- UPCOMING CLOSURE