Fall Coed Volleyball League - Owensboro Parks and Recreation
Friday August 21, 2015 12:15 PM
Owensboro Parks and Recreation Now Accepting Registrations for the
Fall Coed Volleyball League
The Owensboro Parks and Recreation Department is now accepting registrations for the 2015 Fall Coed Volleyball League.
Divisions are offered for recreational and intermediate level players. Teams will need to consist of six players (four men and two women). League nights will be Mondays and/or Tuesdays for Recreational Division, and Thursdays for Intermediate Division. All games will take place at the Owensboro Parks and Recreation Administrative Center gymnasium, located at 1530 McJohnson Avenue.
Deadline to register is September 25. League play is scheduled to begin the week of October 5. The entry fee per team is $120 and is due at time of registration. Registration forms can be downloaded from www.owensboroparks.org.
For more information on volleyball leagues, please call 270-687-8700 or visit www.owensboroparks.org.
Other Recent News
- Street Closure - East Parrish Avenue (Reminder)
- Street Closure - Chesterfield Drive
- Owensboro Property Tax Bills
- Trail of Treats Back for 29th Year
- Parking Committee Meeting - October 18, 2018
- Special Called Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Meeting
- Owensboro City Commission Candidate Forum
- Street Closure - Morningside Drive
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- Fire Protection Insurance Rating