Fall Adult Softball Leagues - Owensboro Parks and Recreation
Thursday June 25, 2015 1:07 PM
The Owensboro Parks and Recreation Department is currently taking registrations for the Fall Adult Softball Leagues. Teams may register for one of the following league nights:
Monday (Co-Ed Intermediate League)
Wednesday (Co-Ed Recreational League)
Thursday (Men’s Recreational League).
Registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. We will not hold a team’s spot until team fee has been received.
Registrations and rosters must be submitted before 5 p.m. on Friday, July 17. The registration fee is $370 per team, which includes NSA sanction fees. Games will take place at the Owensboro Softball Complex in Jack C. Fisher Park, and are scheduled to begin Monday, August 3.
A Mandatory Coaches meeting will be held on Monday, July 27, beginning at 6 p.m. at the Owensboro Sportscenter, located at 1215 Hickman Avenue.
For more information on leagues, please call the Owensboro Parks and Recreation Department at 270-687-8700. Visit our website at www.owensboroparks.org for information on other activities and programs that we offer for all ages.
Other Recent News
- West 1st Street Closure
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- New Traffic Signal on Hayden Road
- Owensboro Parks - 2018 T-Ball Registration
- Owensboro Parks - 2018 Summer Day Camps Registration
- Byers Avenue Closure
- 2018 Spring Break Camp Registration
- Temporary Closure of Greenbelt
- City Commission Work Session February 13, 2018
- New Vendor Registry for City of Owensboro