Downtown Infrastructure Phase IV Starting Monday
Friday March 13, 2015 4:24 PM
March 13, 2015
For information, contact Abby Shelton at 687-8557 or email@example.com.
DOWNTOWN INFRASTRUCTURE PHASE IV STARTING MONDAY
Starting Monday, March 16, Phase IV of the Downtown Infrastructure Project will begin with the installation of a new storm sewer at Frederica Street from Second Street to Third Street. Detours will be appropriately marked. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For information about the City of Owensboro, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Street Closure - East Parrish Avenue (Reminder)
- Street Closure - Chesterfield Drive
- Owensboro Property Tax Bills
- Trail of Treats Back for 29th Year
- Parking Committee Meeting - October 18, 2018
- Special Called Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Meeting
- Owensboro City Commission Candidate Forum
- Street Closure - Morningside Drive
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- Fire Protection Insurance Rating