Downtown Infrastructure Phase IV Starting Monday
Friday March 13, 2015 4:24 PM
March 13, 2015
For information, contact Abby Shelton at 687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
DOWNTOWN INFRASTRUCTURE PHASE IV STARTING MONDAY
Starting Monday, March 16, Phase IV of the Downtown Infrastructure Project will begin with the installation of a new storm sewer at Frederica Street from Second Street to Third Street. Detours will be appropriately marked. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For information about the City of Owensboro, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Street Closure - Tamarack Road
- Smothers Park - Rental Areas
- 2018 Gone to the Dogs @ Combest Pool
- Owensboro Parks - Indoor Rental Areas
- Street Closure
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting July 18, 2018
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Meeting
- City Commission Meeting July 17, 2018
- Veterans Boulevard will be closed July 16 for Maintenance
- Owensboro Historic Preservation Board Special Called Meeting