Downtown Infrastructure Phase IV Starting Monday
Friday March 13, 2015 4:24 PM
March 13, 2015
For information, contact Abby Shelton at 687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
DOWNTOWN INFRASTRUCTURE PHASE IV STARTING MONDAY
Starting Monday, March 16, Phase IV of the Downtown Infrastructure Project will begin with the installation of a new storm sewer at Frederica Street from Second Street to Third Street. Detours will be appropriately marked. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For information about the City of Owensboro, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting on Wednesday, March 21, 2018 at 1:00 p.m.
- 'Faces of Our Heroes' Veterans Tribute Returning Memorial Day Weekend
- Street Closures
- City Commission Meeting March 20, 2018
- Audubon Bon Harbor Alliance Meeting Rescheduled
- CHANGE: City Commission Special Called Meeting - March 13, 2018
- Street Closure
- Champion Joey Chestnut Returning to International Bar-B-Q Festival for World Mutton Sandwich Eating Competition
- Press Release - Altaf & Beth Merchant and the Centre Court Team Lands Huge Pickleball Tournament
- 4th Annual Spring Monday Night Business League @ Ben Hawes Par 3