Downtown Infrastructure Phase IV Starting Monday
Friday March 13, 2015 4:24 PM
March 13, 2015
For information, contact Abby Shelton at 687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
DOWNTOWN INFRASTRUCTURE PHASE IV STARTING MONDAY
Starting Monday, March 16, Phase IV of the Downtown Infrastructure Project will begin with the installation of a new storm sewer at Frederica Street from Second Street to Third Street. Detours will be appropriately marked. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For information about the City of Owensboro, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- 2604 Cravens Avenue Home Ribbon Cutting
- Special Called City Commission Meeting December 12, 2017
- Kentucky Thoroughbreds to Kickoff Season January 12, 2018
- Edge Ice Center - Glow in the Dark Skate Party
- Dugan Best Recreation Center - Holiday Hours
- Edge Ice Center - Holiday Special Skating Sessions
- Transit System Offering Free Service During 'Twelve Days of Christmas'
- Owensboro Parks - Winter Jr. Tae Kwon Do Lessons
- Special Events Committee Meetings Cancelled for December and January
- Ground Breaking for New Parking Garage - December 5th