Construction to Resume on International Bluegrass Music Center
Monday April 3, 2017 2:34 PM
April 3, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at (270) 687-8557 or email@example.com.
CONSTRUCTION TO RESUME ON INTERNATIONAL BLUEGRASS MUSIC CENTER
Danco Construction, Inc. has been contracted to complete the International Bluegrass Music Center (IBMC). Danco is a full-service general contractor based in Evansville, IN with an office in Owensboro, KY. Founded in 1983, Danco Construction, Inc. has over 30 years of experience in commercial contracting services. Danco Construction, Inc. was chosen by Great American Insurance Company (Surety) to complete the project after the unexpected bankruptcy of Peyronnin Construction Company, Inc. in January of this year. Danco Construction Company was the second lowest bidder behind Peyronnin when the City originally bid this project out last year. Peyronnin stopped work on the site located at the northwest corner of Frederica Street and Second Street in Owensboro.
Work on the site is expected to resume this week with completion of the IBMC in early 2018. The contract price to the City remains the same as it was under the contract with Peyronnin.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- City Commission Meeting July 17, 2018
- Veterans Boulevard will be closed July 16 for Maintenance
- Owensboro Historic Preservation Board Special Called Meeting
- UPCOMING CLOSURE
- Parking Committee Meeting - July 19, 2018
- Due to Water Main Break Multiple Owensboro Parks & Recreation Department Faclities will be Closed Today
- GREENBELT TRAIL CLOSURE
- City Commission Work Session Cancelled July 10, 2018
- Street Closure
- 2018 Combest & Cravens Pool Birthday Parties