Construction to Resume on International Bluegrass Music Center
Monday April 3, 2017 2:34 PM
April 3, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at (270) 687-8557 or email@example.com.
CONSTRUCTION TO RESUME ON INTERNATIONAL BLUEGRASS MUSIC CENTER
Danco Construction, Inc. has been contracted to complete the International Bluegrass Music Center (IBMC). Danco is a full-service general contractor based in Evansville, IN with an office in Owensboro, KY. Founded in 1983, Danco Construction, Inc. has over 30 years of experience in commercial contracting services. Danco Construction, Inc. was chosen by Great American Insurance Company (Surety) to complete the project after the unexpected bankruptcy of Peyronnin Construction Company, Inc. in January of this year. Danco Construction Company was the second lowest bidder behind Peyronnin when the City originally bid this project out last year. Peyronnin stopped work on the site located at the northwest corner of Frederica Street and Second Street in Owensboro.
Work on the site is expected to resume this week with completion of the IBMC in early 2018. The contract price to the City remains the same as it was under the contract with Peyronnin.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Street Closure - East Parrish Avenue (Reminder)
- Street Closure - Chesterfield Drive
- Owensboro Property Tax Bills
- Trail of Treats Back for 29th Year
- Parking Committee Meeting - October 18, 2018
- Special Called Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Meeting
- Owensboro City Commission Candidate Forum
- Street Closure - Morningside Drive
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- Fire Protection Insurance Rating