Construction to Resume on International Bluegrass Music Center
Monday April 3, 2017 2:34 PM
April 3, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at (270) 687-8557 or email@example.com.
CONSTRUCTION TO RESUME ON INTERNATIONAL BLUEGRASS MUSIC CENTER
Danco Construction, Inc. has been contracted to complete the International Bluegrass Music Center (IBMC). Danco is a full-service general contractor based in Evansville, IN with an office in Owensboro, KY. Founded in 1983, Danco Construction, Inc. has over 30 years of experience in commercial contracting services. Danco Construction, Inc. was chosen by Great American Insurance Company (Surety) to complete the project after the unexpected bankruptcy of Peyronnin Construction Company, Inc. in January of this year. Danco Construction Company was the second lowest bidder behind Peyronnin when the City originally bid this project out last year. Peyronnin stopped work on the site located at the northwest corner of Frederica Street and Second Street in Owensboro.
Work on the site is expected to resume this week with completion of the IBMC in early 2018. The contract price to the City remains the same as it was under the contract with Peyronnin.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting on Wednesday, March 21, 2018 at 1:00 p.m.
- 'Faces of Our Heroes' Veterans Tribute Returning Memorial Day Weekend
- Street Closures
- City Commission Meeting March 20, 2018
- Audubon Bon Harbor Alliance Meeting Rescheduled
- CHANGE: City Commission Special Called Meeting - March 13, 2018
- Street Closure
- Champion Joey Chestnut Returning to International Bar-B-Q Festival for World Mutton Sandwich Eating Competition
- Press Release - Altaf & Beth Merchant and the Centre Court Team Lands Huge Pickleball Tournament
- 4th Annual Spring Monday Night Business League @ Ben Hawes Par 3