Closure on Maple Avenue
Tuesday September 5, 2017 4:29 PM
September 5, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLOSURE ON MAPLE AVENUE
Starting Wednesday, September 6th, both lanes at 1413 Maple Avenue will be closed for street repair. This closure is expected to last through Thursday, September 7th pending no delays or inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Smothers Park Concession Stand - Spring Hours
- Owensboro Parks Administrative & Dugan Best Recreation Center's - Rental Areas
- Owensboro Sister Cities Board Meeting - April 25, 2018
- Apollo Area Alliance April Meeting Cancelled
- City of Owensboro to Celebrate Arbor Day with Tree Planting
- Public Works Department Declares War on Potholes
- Parking Committee Meeting - April 19
- Edge Ice Center - Summer Camp Registration
- Spring-Owensboro Jr. Golf Foundation @ Ben Hawes Golf Course
- Ben Hawes Family Day on Par 3