Closing on the Greenbelt trail due to construction and repairs
Thursday December 11, 2014 4:43 PM
Due to construction and repair on the Greenbelt, the concrete bridge on Horse Fork Trail near the Higdon Road parking lot will be closed Monday December 15 through Tuesday, December 16. The bridge should re-open Wednesday, December 17 if weather permits.
The City of Owensboro apologizes for any inconveniences. If you have any questions please call 270-687-8700.
Other Recent News
- Street Closure - East Parrish Avenue (Reminder)
- Street Closure - Chesterfield Drive
- Owensboro Property Tax Bills
- Trail of Treats Back for 29th Year
- Parking Committee Meeting - October 18, 2018
- Special Called Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Meeting
- Owensboro City Commission Candidate Forum
- Street Closure - Morningside Drive
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- Fire Protection Insurance Rating