Closing on the Greenbelt trail due to construction and repairs
Thursday December 11, 2014 4:43 PM
Due to construction and repair on the Greenbelt, the concrete bridge on Horse Fork Trail near the Higdon Road parking lot will be closed Monday December 15 through Tuesday, December 16. The bridge should re-open Wednesday, December 17 if weather permits.
The City of Owensboro apologizes for any inconveniences. If you have any questions please call 270-687-8700.
Other Recent News
- Street Closure - Tamarack Road
- Smothers Park - Rental Areas
- 2018 Gone to the Dogs @ Combest Pool
- Owensboro Parks - Indoor Rental Areas
- Street Closure
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting July 18, 2018
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Meeting
- City Commission Meeting July 17, 2018
- Veterans Boulevard will be closed July 16 for Maintenance
- Owensboro Historic Preservation Board Special Called Meeting