Closing on the Greenbelt trail due to construction and repairs
Thursday December 11, 2014 4:43 PM
Due to construction and repair on the Greenbelt, the concrete bridge on Horse Fork Trail near the Higdon Road parking lot will be closed Monday December 15 through Tuesday, December 16. The bridge should re-open Wednesday, December 17 if weather permits.
The City of Owensboro apologizes for any inconveniences. If you have any questions please call 270-687-8700.
Other Recent News
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting on Wednesday, March 21, 2018 at 1:00 p.m.
- 'Faces of Our Heroes' Veterans Tribute Returning Memorial Day Weekend
- Street Closures
- City Commission Meeting March 20, 2018
- Audubon Bon Harbor Alliance Meeting Rescheduled
- CHANGE: City Commission Special Called Meeting - March 13, 2018
- Street Closure
- Champion Joey Chestnut Returning to International Bar-B-Q Festival for World Mutton Sandwich Eating Competition
- Press Release - Altaf & Beth Merchant and the Centre Court Team Lands Huge Pickleball Tournament
- 4th Annual Spring Monday Night Business League @ Ben Hawes Par 3