Closing on the Greenbelt trail due to construction and repairs
Thursday December 11, 2014 4:43 PM
Due to construction and repair on the Greenbelt, the concrete bridge on Horse Fork Trail near the Higdon Road parking lot will be closed Monday December 15 through Tuesday, December 16. The bridge should re-open Wednesday, December 17 if weather permits.
The City of Owensboro apologizes for any inconveniences. If you have any questions please call 270-687-8700.
Other Recent News
- City Hall, Parks, Transit, Sanitation Holiday Schedule
- Locust Street Closure
- 2604 Cravens Avenue Home Ribbon Cutting
- Special Called City Commission Meeting December 12, 2017
- Kentucky Thoroughbreds to Kickoff Season January 12, 2018
- Edge Ice Center - Glow in the Dark Skate Party
- Dugan Best Recreation Center - Holiday Hours
- Edge Ice Center - Holiday Special Skating Sessions
- Transit System Offering Free Service During 'Twelve Days of Christmas'
- Owensboro Parks - Winter Jr. Tae Kwon Do Lessons