City of Owensboro to Unveil Sunscreen Stations
Tuesday May 9, 2017 4:46 PM
May 9, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CITY OF OWENSBORO TO UNVEIL SUNSCREEN STATIONS
The City of Owensboro will be at the Smothers Park concession stand area to unveil one of three new sunscreen stations on Tuesday, May 16th at 4:30 p.m. The other two stations will be located at Cravens Pool and Combest Pool. The sunscreen stations and sunscreen are being donated by Dr. Nicole Brey at Advanced Dermatology Associates to help children and adults protect themselves against one of the most common types of cancer.
"It is such a blessing and honor to be able to partner with our city to provide free sunscreen to our community. As May is Skin Cancer Awareness month, we are excited for the opportunity to educate and share the importance of skin safety to our local families,” Dr Brey said.
A proclamation will be presented by Mayor Tom Watson. The public is invited to attend.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting on Wednesday, March 21, 2018 at 1:00 p.m.
- Audubon Bon Harbor Alliance Meeting Rescheduled
- CHANGE: City Commission Special Called Meeting - March 13, 2018
- Street Closure
- Champion Joey Chestnut Returning to International Bar-B-Q Festival for World Mutton Sandwich Eating Competition
- Press Release - Altaf & Beth Merchant and the Centre Court Team Lands Huge Pickleball Tournament
- 4th Annual Spring Monday Night Business League @ Ben Hawes Par 3
- Owensboro Jr. Golf Foundation - Ben Hawes Golf Course
- 15th Annual Monday Night Business League @ Hillcrest Golf Course
- Street Closure