City of Owensboro First Time Homebuyer Program Homes for Sale **CORRECTED**
Tuesday March 7, 2017 3:53 PM
**Please see corrected address below**
March 3, 2017
For information, contact Community Development Director Abby Shelton at 270-687-8658 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CITY OF OWENSBORO FIRST TIME HOMEBUYER PROGRAM
HOMES FOR SALE
The City of Owensboro has four homes for sale for those that qualify for the ‘first time homeowner program.’ Three of these homes are new builds and one is an historic rehab. These are low-income qualifying homes. In order to purchase one of these homes, the buyer must secure their own mortgage.
The homes for sale are:
317 East 7th Street
2604 Cravens Avenue
1020 East 20th Street
1203 Daviess Street
If you are interested in one of these homes, apply online for the program at www.owensboro.org under the Community Development Department tab or contact Abby Shelton. This program is operated on a first come, first served basis at 270-687-8658 or email@example.com.
For information about the City of Owensboro and the Community Development Department, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- City Commission Meeting July 17, 2018
- Veterans Boulevard will be closed July 16 for Maintenance
- Owensboro Historic Preservation Board Special Called Meeting
- UPCOMING CLOSURE
- Parking Committee Meeting - July 19, 2018
- Due to Water Main Break Multiple Owensboro Parks & Recreation Department Faclities will be Closed Today
- GREENBELT TRAIL CLOSURE
- City Commission Work Session Cancelled July 10, 2018
- Street Closure
- 2018 Combest & Cravens Pool Birthday Parties