City of Owensboro First Time Homebuyer Program Homes for Sale **CORRECTED**
Tuesday March 7, 2017 3:53 PM
**Please see corrected address below**
March 3, 2017
For information, contact Community Development Director Abby Shelton at 270-687-8658 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CITY OF OWENSBORO FIRST TIME HOMEBUYER PROGRAM
HOMES FOR SALE
The City of Owensboro has four homes for sale for those that qualify for the ‘first time homeowner program.’ Three of these homes are new builds and one is an historic rehab. These are low-income qualifying homes. In order to purchase one of these homes, the buyer must secure their own mortgage.
The homes for sale are:
317 East 7th Street
2604 Cravens Avenue
1020 East 20th Street
1203 Daviess Street
If you are interested in one of these homes, apply online for the program at www.owensboro.org under the Community Development Department tab or contact Abby Shelton. This program is operated on a first come, first served basis at 270-687-8658 or email@example.com.
For information about the City of Owensboro and the Community Development Department, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting on Wednesday, March 21, 2018 at 1:00 p.m.
- 'Faces of Our Heroes' Veterans Tribute Returning Memorial Day Weekend
- Street Closures
- City Commission Meeting March 20, 2018
- Audubon Bon Harbor Alliance Meeting Rescheduled
- CHANGE: City Commission Special Called Meeting - March 13, 2018
- Street Closure
- Champion Joey Chestnut Returning to International Bar-B-Q Festival for World Mutton Sandwich Eating Competition
- Press Release - Altaf & Beth Merchant and the Centre Court Team Lands Huge Pickleball Tournament
- 4th Annual Spring Monday Night Business League @ Ben Hawes Par 3