City Inlets and Melting Snow
Friday February 20, 2015 10:42 AM
February 20, 2015
For information, contact Community Coordinator, Abby Shelton at 270-687-8557 or email@example.com.
CITY INLETS (STORM DRAINS) AND MELTING SNOW
Because of warmer temperatures and rain predicted for tonight into this weekend, city crews are busy working to clear the 5,500 inlets located within the city. The City of Owensboro is asking citizens to help keep local inlets free of any ice, snow, and other debris to help prevent flooding.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org or call City Action at 270-687-4444.
Other Recent News
- Kentucky Thoroughbreds to Kickoff Season January 12, 2018
- Edge Ice Center - Glow in the Dark Skate Party
- Dugan Best Recreation Center - Holiday Hours
- Edge Ice Center - Holiday Special Skating Sessions
- Transit System Offering Free Service During 'Twelve Days of Christmas'
- Owensboro Parks - Winter Jr. Tae Kwon Do Lessons
- Special Events Committee Meetings Cancelled for December and January
- Ground Breaking for New Parking Garage - December 5th
- Upcoming Street Closures
- City Commission Meeting December 5, 2017