City Inlets and Melting Snow
Friday February 20, 2015 10:42 AM
February 20, 2015
For information, contact Community Coordinator, Abby Shelton at 270-687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CITY INLETS (STORM DRAINS) AND MELTING SNOW
Because of warmer temperatures and rain predicted for tonight into this weekend, city crews are busy working to clear the 5,500 inlets located within the city. The City of Owensboro is asking citizens to help keep local inlets free of any ice, snow, and other debris to help prevent flooding.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org or call City Action at 270-687-4444.
Other Recent News
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- New Traffic Signal on Hayden Road
- Owensboro Parks - 2018 T-Ball Registration
- Owensboro Parks - 2018 Summer Day Camps Registration
- Byers Avenue Closure
- 2018 Spring Break Camp Registration
- Temporary Closure of Greenbelt
- City Commission Work Session February 13, 2018
- New Vendor Registry for City of Owensboro
- Street Closures