City Inlets and Melting Snow
Friday February 20, 2015 10:42 AM
February 20, 2015
For information, contact Community Coordinator, Abby Shelton at 270-687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CITY INLETS (STORM DRAINS) AND MELTING SNOW
Because of warmer temperatures and rain predicted for tonight into this weekend, city crews are busy working to clear the 5,500 inlets located within the city. The City of Owensboro is asking citizens to help keep local inlets free of any ice, snow, and other debris to help prevent flooding.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org or call City Action at 270-687-4444.
Other Recent News
- City Commission Special Called Meeting May 22, 2018
- Pearl Street Closure
- PROPERTY MAINTENANCE CODE ENFORCEMENT BOARD MEETING
- Hillcrest Golf Course Offers Monday Night Business League
- Owensboro Parks Administrative & Dugan Best Recreation Center's - Rental Areas
- City of Owensboro-Parks & Recreation Announces Field Sponsorship @ Owensboro Softball Complex
- 2018 Combest & Cravens Pool Birthday Party Packages
- Edge Ice Center - Learn-to-Skate Program Registration
- City of Owensboro to Honor Nicky Hayden with Sculpture
- City Commission Meeting Date Changes