City Commission Special Called Meetings - Updated
Friday May 5, 2017 9:25 AM
May 5, 2017
For information, contact City Clerk Beth Cecil at 270-687-8552 or firstname.lastname@example.org
OWENSBORO BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
SPECIAL CALLED MEETINGS
ALL MEETINGS HELD AT CITY HALL
101 E. 4TH STREET
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Owensboro Board of Commissioners will hold a Special Called Meeting at 5:00 p.m., on Monday, May 15, 2017, (the regular meeting scheduled for May 16, 2017 is cancelled). The purpose of the meeting is to consider these business items: Presentations, Minutes, Appointments, 1st reading of the following Ordinances; Consider amending Chapter 16 - Licenses, Taxation and Miscellaneous Business Regulations of the Owensboro Municipal Code; Adopt the 2017-2018 Annual Budget; Close an Alley between East Parrish and Fourteenth Street; City Manager Items; Communications from Elected Officials; and an Open Public Forum.
A Special Called Meeting of the Owensboro Board of Commissioners will be held on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 at 4:00 p.m. to conduct a Public Hearing on the City of Owensboro’s proposed annual budget for 2017-18, the use of the Municipal Road Aid Fund $1,120,691 and the use of the Local Government Economic Assistance Fund $60,000, as contained in the General Fund. Any person(s) or organization(s) that cannot attend the public hearing may submit written comments.
Following the Public Hearing, the Board of Commissioners will convene at 5:00 p.m. to conduct a Special Called Meeting to hear 2nd reading of the above stated Ordinances.
All agendas will be posted at www.owensboro.org in accordance with KRS 61.823.
Other Recent News
- Public Works Department Declares War on Potholes
- Parking Committee Meeting - April 19
- Edge Ice Center - Summer Camp Registration
- Spring-Owensboro Jr. Golf Foundation @ Ben Hawes Golf Course
- Ben Hawes Family Day on Par 3
- Ben Hawes Golf Course - Par 3 Twilight
- Celebrate Your Special Occasion @ Edge Ice Center
- Owensboro City Commission Meeting April 17, 2018
- Smothers Park - Rental Areas
- City and County to Consider New Ambulance Agreement