City Commission Special Called Meetings May 17, 2017
Tuesday May 16, 2017 4:03 PM
May 16, 2017
For information, contact City Clerk Beth Cecil at 270-687-8552 or email@example.com
OWENSBORO BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
SPECIAL CALLED MEETINGS
May 17, 2017
ALL MEETINGS HELD AT CITY HALL
101 E. 4TH STREET
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Owensboro Board of Commissioners will hold a Special Called Meeting / Public Hearing at 4:00 p.m., on Wednesday, May 17, 2017, to conduct a Public Hearing on the City of Owensboro’s proposed annual budget for 2017-18, the use of the Municipal Road Aid Fund $1,120,691 and the use of the Local Government Economic Assistance Fund $60,000, as contained in the General Fund.
Following the Public Hearing, the Board of Commissioners will convene at 5:00 p.m. to hold a Special Called Meeting. The purpose of the meeting is to consider these business items: Presentations: Swearing-In Ceremony for 6 New Firefighters, Consider 2nd reading of the following Ordinances; Consider amending the following chapters of the Owensboro Municipal Code: Chapter 16 – related to Licenses, Taxation and Miscellaneous Business Regulations, Chapter 25- related to Parking Violations, Chapter 24- related to Street Cut Permit fees, and Chapter 3- related to fees for Alcoholic Beverage Licenses; Adopt the 2017-2018 Annual Budget; and Close an Alley between East Parrish and Fourteenth Street; City Manager Items; Communications from Elected Officials; and an Open Public Forum. The agenda is posted at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- City Hall, Parks, Transit, Sanitation Holiday Schedule
- Locust Street Closure
- 2604 Cravens Avenue Home Ribbon Cutting
- Special Called City Commission Meeting December 12, 2017
- Kentucky Thoroughbreds to Kickoff Season January 12, 2018
- Edge Ice Center - Glow in the Dark Skate Party
- Dugan Best Recreation Center - Holiday Hours
- Edge Ice Center - Holiday Special Skating Sessions
- Transit System Offering Free Service During 'Twelve Days of Christmas'
- Owensboro Parks - Winter Jr. Tae Kwon Do Lessons