City Commission Special Called Meetings June 12, 2018
Monday June 11, 2018 3:38 PM
June 11, 2018
For information, contact City Clerk Beth Cecil at 270-687-8552 or firstname.lastname@example.org
OWENSBORO BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
SPECIAL CALLED MEETINGS
June 12, 2018 - 4:00 P.M. & 5:00 P.M.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the regularly scheduled 12:00 p.m. work session for June 12, 2018 for the Owensboro Board of Commissioners has been cancelled.
The Owensboro Board of Commissioners will hold a Special Called Meeting at 4:00 p.m., on Tuesday, June 12, 2018, in the Commission Chambers located on the fourth floor at City Hall, 101 E. 4th Street.
The purpose of the Special Called Meeting is to conduct a Public Hearing on the City of Owensboro’s proposed annual budget for 2018-19, the use of the Municipal Road Aid Fund $1,144,981 and the use of the Local Government Economic Assistance Fund $50,000, as contained in the General Fund. Any person(s) or organization(s) that cannot attend the public hearing may submit written comments.
Following the Public Hearing, the Board of Commissioners will convene at 5:00 p.m. to conduct a Special Called Meeting to consider minutes and to consider ordinances – first and second readings – full agendas are attached and posted at www.owensboro.org in accordance with KRS 61.823.
Other Recent News
- Owensboro City Commission Meeting Cancelled 2/5/19
- Street Closure - Ewing Road
- Owensboro Parking Committee Meeting for 1/17/19 Cancelled
- 2019 Spring Break Day Camp registration
- 2019 PGA Youth League
- 2019 8th Annual ISI Figure Skating Competition
- 2019 T-Ball Registration
- 2019 Owensboro Parks – Intermittent Positions
- 2019 SPRING/SUMMER ADULT SOFTBALL LEAGUES
- Edge Ice Center offering Learn-to-Skate Classes