City Commission Special Called Meeting June 12, 2017
Friday June 9, 2017 3:11 PM
June 9, 2017
For information, contact City Clerk Beth Cecil at 270-687-8552
OWENSBORO BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
SPECIAL CALLED MEETING
JUNE 12, 2017 - 12:00 P.M.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Owensboro Board of Commissioners Work Session scheduled for Tuesday, June 13, 2017 has been cancelled and rescheduled to a Special Called Meeting at 12:00 p.m., on Monday, June 12, 2017, in the Commission Chambers located on the fourth floor at City Hall, 101 E. 4th Street.
The purpose of the Special Called Meeting is to consider these business items: Presentations, Minutes, 2nd reading of Ordinances 14-2017 “An Ordinance Annexing To The City Of Owensboro Certain Unincorporated Territory In The County Of Daviess Adjoining The Present Boundary Line Of The City, Being Property Located At 2900 Kentucky Highway 54 (Gateway Commons Development), Tract Iv (10.191 Acres), More Or Less” and Ordinance 15-2017 “An Ordinance Amending The Annual Budget For The Fiscal Year Beginning July 1, 2016 And Ending June 30, 2017, And Amending Ordinance 13-2016 To Fund The Budget Contingency, Retirement Contingencies In The Fire And Personnel Departments And Various Divisions/Operations In The Recreational Fund”; Appointments; City Project List; City Manager Items; Communications from Elected Officials; and an Open Public Forum. The agenda is attached and posted at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Street Closure - East Parrish Avenue (Reminder)
- Street Closure - Chesterfield Drive
- Owensboro Property Tax Bills
- Trail of Treats Back for 29th Year
- Parking Committee Meeting - October 18, 2018
- Special Called Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Meeting
- Owensboro City Commission Candidate Forum
- Street Closure - Morningside Drive
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- Fire Protection Insurance Rating