CITY COMMISSION SPECIAL CALLED MEETING FEBRUARY 16, 2017
Monday February 13, 2017 2:24 PM
February 13, 2017
For information, contact City Clerk Beth Cecil at 270-687-8552
OWENSBORO BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
SPECIAL CALLED MEETING
FEBRUARY 16, 2017 - 5:00 P.M.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Owensboro Board of Commissioners will hold a Special Called Meeting at 5:00 p.m., on Thursday, February 16, 2017, in the Commission Chambers located on the fourth floor at City Hall, 101 E. 4th Street. The purpose of the Special Called Meeting is to conduct a Budget Work Session to educate and obtain comments from the public regarding the budget for the fiscal year commencing July 1, 2017 and ending June 30, 2018 and to consider personnel appointments. Agenda attached.
For those unable to attend, the meeting can be followed live via Cable Channel 75, HD 113-104 or online at https://www.owensboro.org/channel-75.
The FY2016-17 budget, which will be referenced during the meeting, can be accessed online at https://www.owensboro.org or may be viewed at the following locations: City Hall, Owensboro-Daviess County Public Library, Senior Center, Dugan Best Recreation Center or Owensboro Transit Office.
The public is encouraged to submit questions/comments relating to the FY2017-2018 budget both prior to and during the meeting through any of these outlets, if unable to attend the meeting:
Mail/Walk-In: City of Owensboro
101 E. 4th Street
Owensboro, KY 42303
Other Recent News
- Street Closure - East Parrish Avenue (Reminder)
- Street Closure - Chesterfield Drive
- Owensboro Property Tax Bills
- Trail of Treats Back for 29th Year
- Parking Committee Meeting - October 18, 2018
- Special Called Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Meeting
- Owensboro City Commission Candidate Forum
- Street Closure - Morningside Drive
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- Fire Protection Insurance Rating