CITY COMMISSION SPECIAL CALLED MEETING FEBRUARY 16, 2017
Monday February 13, 2017 2:24 PM
February 13, 2017
For information, contact City Clerk Beth Cecil at 270-687-8552
OWENSBORO BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
SPECIAL CALLED MEETING
FEBRUARY 16, 2017 - 5:00 P.M.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Owensboro Board of Commissioners will hold a Special Called Meeting at 5:00 p.m., on Thursday, February 16, 2017, in the Commission Chambers located on the fourth floor at City Hall, 101 E. 4th Street. The purpose of the Special Called Meeting is to conduct a Budget Work Session to educate and obtain comments from the public regarding the budget for the fiscal year commencing July 1, 2017 and ending June 30, 2018 and to consider personnel appointments. Agenda attached.
For those unable to attend, the meeting can be followed live via Cable Channel 75, HD 113-104 or online at https://www.owensboro.org/channel-75.
The FY2016-17 budget, which will be referenced during the meeting, can be accessed online at https://www.owensboro.org or may be viewed at the following locations: City Hall, Owensboro-Daviess County Public Library, Senior Center, Dugan Best Recreation Center or Owensboro Transit Office.
The public is encouraged to submit questions/comments relating to the FY2017-2018 budget both prior to and during the meeting through any of these outlets, if unable to attend the meeting:
Mail/Walk-In: City of Owensboro
101 E. 4th Street
Owensboro, KY 42303
Other Recent News
- Edge Ice Center - September 29 Special Skating Session
- Edge Ice Center offering Learn-to-Skate Classes
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting on September 20, 2017 at 1:00 p.m.
- West 4th Street Lane Closure
- Owensboro Fire Department Receives Life Safety Achievement Award
- Street Closure
- 2017 Fall Junior Tae Kwon Do Classes
- 2017 Fall Break, Holiday Break and Snow Day Camps' Registration
- Edge Ice Center - Birthday Party Packages
- Dugan Best Recreation Center - Rental Areas