City Commission Special Called Meeting August 13, 2019
Monday August 12, 2019 10:49 AM
August 12, 2019
For information, contact City Clerk Beth Cecil at 270-687-8552 or firstname.lastname@example.org
OWENSBORO BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
SPECIAL CALLED MEETING
August 13, 2019 – 12:00 P.M.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Owensboro Board of Commissioners regularly scheduled Work Session for Tuesday, August 13, 2019 has been cancelled and rescheduled to a Special Called Meeting at 12:00 p.m., in the Commission Chambers located on the fourth floor at City Hall, 101 E. 4th Street.
The purpose of the Special Called Meeting is to receive updates on Property Maintenance, OBKY Budget Report, the project list and consider a Closed Session under KRS61.810(1)(c) to discuss proposed or pending litigation. The full agenda is attached and posted at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Street Closures - Triplett St., E 9th St., Center St.
- Street Closure - East Veteran's Boulevard
- **Updated Location** - Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Special Called Meeting
- Owensboro Sister Cities & Regions Special Called Meeting
- Parking Committee Meeting Cancellation
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- Board of Ethics Special Called Meeting
- Street Closure - Carter Road
- City Commission Meeting - October 15, 2019
- City Spray Parks Closing for the 2019 Season