City Commission Special Called Meeting August 13, 2019
Monday August 12, 2019 10:49 AM
August 12, 2019
For information, contact City Clerk Beth Cecil at 270-687-8552 or firstname.lastname@example.org
OWENSBORO BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
SPECIAL CALLED MEETING
August 13, 2019 – 12:00 P.M.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Owensboro Board of Commissioners regularly scheduled Work Session for Tuesday, August 13, 2019 has been cancelled and rescheduled to a Special Called Meeting at 12:00 p.m., in the Commission Chambers located on the fourth floor at City Hall, 101 E. 4th Street.
The purpose of the Special Called Meeting is to receive updates on Property Maintenance, OBKY Budget Report, the project list and consider a Closed Session under KRS61.810(1)(c) to discuss proposed or pending litigation. The full agenda is attached and posted at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- 2019 Edge Ice Center Birthday Parties
- City of Owensboro Announces the Retirement of Fire Chief Steve Mitchell
- Street Closure - Hill Avenue
- 2019 Day Camps offered through school year
- Lane Restrictions - West 9th Street
- Owensboro Parking Committee Meeting Cancelled
- 2019 Daddy Daughter Princess Skate Night
- 2019 Learn to Skate
- Street Closure - West 1st Street (Revised dates)
- 2019 Hillcrest Weekly Morning Scrambles