City Commission Special Called Meeting August 13, 2019
Monday August 12, 2019 10:49 AM
August 12, 2019
For information, contact City Clerk Beth Cecil at 270-687-8552 or firstname.lastname@example.org
OWENSBORO BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
SPECIAL CALLED MEETING
August 13, 2019 – 12:00 P.M.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Owensboro Board of Commissioners regularly scheduled Work Session for Tuesday, August 13, 2019 has been cancelled and rescheduled to a Special Called Meeting at 12:00 p.m., in the Commission Chambers located on the fourth floor at City Hall, 101 E. 4th Street.
The purpose of the Special Called Meeting is to receive updates on Property Maintenance, OBKY Budget Report, the project list and consider a Closed Session under KRS61.810(1)(c) to discuss proposed or pending litigation. The full agenda is attached and posted at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Special Events Committee - Special Called Meeting July 2, 2020
- Seven Hills Neighborhood Alliance Meeting Cancelled
- City of Owensboro to Relocate One Fireworks Display Location on July 3
- Historic Preservation Board Meeting Cancelled
- Fourth of July City Offices Schedule
- City of Owensboro Announces Return of Live on the Banks Music Series at Smothers Park
- Street Closure - East 25th Street
- Owensboro City Commission Meeting Cancelled July 7, 2020
- CITY OF OWENSBORO REPLACES ALL-AMERICAN FOURTH OF JULY EVENT WITH CITY-WIDE ‘HEALTHY AT HOME’ FIREWORKS DISPLAY
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Special Called Meeting