City Commission September Meeting Change
Tuesday August 22, 2017 3:17 PM
August 22, 2017
For information, contact City Clerk Beth Cecil at (270) 687-8552
OWENSBORO BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
CHANGE TO SEPTEMBER
COMMISSION MEETING SCHEDULE
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the regularly scheduled Owensboro Board of Commissioners meetings for September 5 and September 19, 2017 have been cancelled.
The regularly scheduled 12:00 p.m. Work Session for September 12, 2017 has been rescheduled to a Special Called Commission Meeting at 5:00 p.m., on Tuesday, September 12, 2017, in the Commission Chambers located on the fourth floor at City Hall, 101 E. 4th Street, Owensboro, KY. The agenda and meeting packet will be available Monday, September 11, 2017.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- City Hall, Parks, Transit, Sanitation Holiday Schedule
- Locust Street Closure
- 2604 Cravens Avenue Home Ribbon Cutting
- Special Called City Commission Meeting December 12, 2017
- Kentucky Thoroughbreds to Kickoff Season January 12, 2018
- Edge Ice Center - Glow in the Dark Skate Party
- Dugan Best Recreation Center - Holiday Hours
- Edge Ice Center - Holiday Special Skating Sessions
- Transit System Offering Free Service During 'Twelve Days of Christmas'
- Owensboro Parks - Winter Jr. Tae Kwon Do Lessons