City Commission Meetings March 14, 2017
Thursday March 9, 2017 5:26 PM
March 9, 2017
For information, contact City Clerk Beth Cecil at (270) 687-8552
OWENSBORO BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
March 14, 2017 - 12:00 p.m.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Owensboro Board of Commissioners will hold a Work Session at 12:00 p.m., on Tuesday, March 14, 2017, in the Commission Chambers located on the fourth floor at City Hall, 101 E. 4th Street, Owensboro, KY. Agenda attached.
SPECIAL CALLED MEETING
March 14, 2017 - 5:00 P.M.
The Owensboro Board of Commissioners will also hold a Special Called Meeting at 5:00 p.m., on Tuesday, March 14, 2017, in the Commission Chambers located on the fourth floor at City Hall, 101 E. 4th Street, Owensboro, KY. The purpose of the meeting is to conduct a Budget Work Session to reveal survey results, discuss options and gain direction on the fiscal year budget commencing July 1, 2017 and ending June 30, 2018. Agenda attached.
For those unable to attend, the meeting can be followed live via Cable Channel 75, HD 113-104 or online at https://www.owensboro.org/channel-75.
The public can submit questions/comments relating to the FY2017-2018 budget during the meeting through any of these outlets, if unable to attend the meeting:
Other Recent News
- Street Closure - Tamarack Road
- Smothers Park - Rental Areas
- 2018 Gone to the Dogs @ Combest Pool
- Owensboro Parks - Indoor Rental Areas
- Street Closure
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting July 18, 2018
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Meeting
- City Commission Meeting July 17, 2018
- Veterans Boulevard will be closed July 16 for Maintenance
- Owensboro Historic Preservation Board Special Called Meeting