City Commission Meeting and Oath of Office
Friday December 30, 2016 4:50 PM
December 30, 2016
For information, contact Beth Cecil, City Clerk at (270) 687-8552
OWENSBORO BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
OATH OF OFFICE
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Owensboro Board of Commissioners will hold a Commission meeting at 5:00 p.m., on Tuesday, January 3, 2017, in the Commission Chambers located on the fourth floor of City Hall, 101 E. 4th Street. The invocation will be given by Father Larry Hostetter, President of Brescia University, Tommy and Cathy Mullins (Gold Star Mother) will lead the Pledge of Allegiance and the Honorable Jay A. Wethington will administer the Oath of Office to the Board of Commissioners. A reception will follow the meeting. Agenda packet is attached.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- 2604 Cravens Avenue Home Ribbon Cutting
- Special Called City Commission Meeting December 12, 2017
- Kentucky Thoroughbreds to Kickoff Season January 12, 2018
- Edge Ice Center - Glow in the Dark Skate Party
- Dugan Best Recreation Center - Holiday Hours
- Edge Ice Center - Holiday Special Skating Sessions
- Transit System Offering Free Service During 'Twelve Days of Christmas'
- Owensboro Parks - Winter Jr. Tae Kwon Do Lessons
- Special Events Committee Meetings Cancelled for December and January
- Ground Breaking for New Parking Garage - December 5th