City Commission Considering Change to Mobile Food Vending Ordinance
Friday April 13, 2018 4:06 PM
April 13, 2018
For information, contact Tim Ross at 270-687-8350 or email@example.com.
CITY COMMISSION CONSIDERING CHANGE TO MOBILE FOOD VENDING ORDINANCE
The Owensboro Board of Commissioners will consider a change to the mobile food vending ordinance at the Tuesday, April 17, 2018 commission meeting.
Due to recent federal rulings in other cities throughout the country, the Owensboro Board of Commissioners will consider eliminating the restriction that limits mobile food vendors from operating within 100 feet of a brick-and-mortar business. This proactive approach seeks to update the City of Owensboro ordinance to align it with federal court decisions.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Public Works Department Declares War on Potholes
- Parking Committee Meeting - April 19
- Edge Ice Center - Summer Camp Registration
- Spring-Owensboro Jr. Golf Foundation @ Ben Hawes Golf Course
- Ben Hawes Family Day on Par 3
- Ben Hawes Golf Course - Par 3 Twilight
- Celebrate Your Special Occasion @ Edge Ice Center
- Owensboro City Commission Meeting April 17, 2018
- Smothers Park - Rental Areas
- City and County to Consider New Ambulance Agreement