City Commission Considering Change to Mobile Food Vending Ordinance
Friday April 13, 2018 4:06 PM
April 13, 2018
For information, contact Tim Ross at 270-687-8350 or email@example.com.
CITY COMMISSION CONSIDERING CHANGE TO MOBILE FOOD VENDING ORDINANCE
The Owensboro Board of Commissioners will consider a change to the mobile food vending ordinance at the Tuesday, April 17, 2018 commission meeting.
Due to recent federal rulings in other cities throughout the country, the Owensboro Board of Commissioners will consider eliminating the restriction that limits mobile food vendors from operating within 100 feet of a brick-and-mortar business. This proactive approach seeks to update the City of Owensboro ordinance to align it with federal court decisions.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- 2019 Neighborhood Alliance Meeting Schedule
- Street Closure - Crittenden Street
- 2019 Ben Hawes & Hillcrest Golf Course Pass Rates
- Edge Ice Center offering Learn-to-Skate Classes
- Edge Ice Center – Holiday Special Skating Sessions
- Dugan Best Recreation Center – Holiday Hours
- CITY COMMISSION WORK SESSION CANCELLED 12/11/18
- Edge Ice Center’s – GLOW-IN-THE-DARK SKATE PARTY
- City Commission 2019 Meeting Dates
- Special Events Committee 2019 Meeting Dates