City Commission Considering Change to Mobile Food Vending Ordinance
Friday April 13, 2018 4:06 PM
April 13, 2018
For information, contact Tim Ross at 270-687-8350 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CITY COMMISSION CONSIDERING CHANGE TO MOBILE FOOD VENDING ORDINANCE
The Owensboro Board of Commissioners will consider a change to the mobile food vending ordinance at the Tuesday, April 17, 2018 commission meeting.
Due to recent federal rulings in other cities throughout the country, the Owensboro Board of Commissioners will consider eliminating the restriction that limits mobile food vendors from operating within 100 feet of a brick-and-mortar business. This proactive approach seeks to update the City of Owensboro ordinance to align it with federal court decisions.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Owensboro Parks - Indoor Rental Areas
- Street Closure
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting July 18, 2018
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Meeting
- City Commission Meeting July 17, 2018
- Veterans Boulevard will be closed July 16 for Maintenance
- Owensboro Historic Preservation Board Special Called Meeting
- UPCOMING CLOSURE
- Parking Committee Meeting - July 19, 2018
- Due to Water Main Break Multiple Owensboro Parks & Recreation Department Faclities will be Closed Today