City Commission Considering Change to Mobile Food Vending Ordinance
Friday April 13, 2018 4:06 PM
April 13, 2018
For information, contact Tim Ross at 270-687-8350 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CITY COMMISSION CONSIDERING CHANGE TO MOBILE FOOD VENDING ORDINANCE
The Owensboro Board of Commissioners will consider a change to the mobile food vending ordinance at the Tuesday, April 17, 2018 commission meeting.
Due to recent federal rulings in other cities throughout the country, the Owensboro Board of Commissioners will consider eliminating the restriction that limits mobile food vendors from operating within 100 feet of a brick-and-mortar business. This proactive approach seeks to update the City of Owensboro ordinance to align it with federal court decisions.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Street Closure - Legion Park Drive
- Turn Lane Closure - Daniels Lane
- Owensboro Sister Cities & Regions Board Meeting Cancelled
- Parking Committee Meeting Cancelled
- Celebrate Your Special Occasion at the Edge Ice Center
- 2019 T-Ball Registration
- City of Owensboro’s Edge Ice Center – 2019 Spring Break Skating Sessions
- Smothers Park – National Walk in the Park Day
- 2019 PGA Youth League
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting