Budget Meeting / Hearing
Tuesday April 21, 2015 11:06 AM
April 21, 2015
For information, contact Abby Shelton, Public Information / Community Representative at (270) 687-8557 or email@example.com.
BUDGET MEETING / HEARING
Reminder: Today, April 21, 2015, there will be an Owensboro Board of Commissioners meeting at 5:00 p.m. where the Commission will hear the first reading of the annual 2015-2016 proposed budget. There will be a public hearing on the proposed budget at 4:00 p.m. on MAY 5, 2015 at Owensboro City Hall Commission Chambers (101 East 4th Street), followed by the second reading of the city’s budget at 5:00 p.m. on May 5, 2015, which will include a period of public comment.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Public Works Department Declares War on Potholes
- Parking Committee Meeting - April 19
- Edge Ice Center - Summer Camp Registration
- Spring-Owensboro Jr. Golf Foundation @ Ben Hawes Golf Course
- Ben Hawes Family Day on Par 3
- Ben Hawes Golf Course - Par 3 Twilight
- Celebrate Your Special Occasion @ Edge Ice Center
- Owensboro City Commission Meeting April 17, 2018
- Smothers Park - Rental Areas
- City and County to Consider New Ambulance Agreement