Budget Meeting / Hearing
Tuesday April 21, 2015 11:06 AM
April 21, 2015
For information, contact Abby Shelton, Public Information / Community Representative at (270) 687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
BUDGET MEETING / HEARING
Reminder: Today, April 21, 2015, there will be an Owensboro Board of Commissioners meeting at 5:00 p.m. where the Commission will hear the first reading of the annual 2015-2016 proposed budget. There will be a public hearing on the proposed budget at 4:00 p.m. on MAY 5, 2015 at Owensboro City Hall Commission Chambers (101 East 4th Street), followed by the second reading of the city’s budget at 5:00 p.m. on May 5, 2015, which will include a period of public comment.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Tips to Prevent Local Flooding
- Smothers Park - Rental Areas
- 2018 Owensboro Parks - T-Ball Registration
- Cable Advisory Committee Special Called Meeting January 18, 2018
- Dogwood Azalea Alliance January Meeting Cancelled
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting January 17, 2018
- City Commission Meeting January 16, 2018
- Southeast Alliance January Meeting Postponed
- Winter Storm Warning - January 2018
- City Hall, Parks Closed on Martin Luther King Jr. Day