Budget Meeting / Hearing
Tuesday April 21, 2015 11:06 AM
April 21, 2015
For information, contact Abby Shelton, Public Information / Community Representative at (270) 687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
BUDGET MEETING / HEARING
Reminder: Today, April 21, 2015, there will be an Owensboro Board of Commissioners meeting at 5:00 p.m. where the Commission will hear the first reading of the annual 2015-2016 proposed budget. There will be a public hearing on the proposed budget at 4:00 p.m. on MAY 5, 2015 at Owensboro City Hall Commission Chambers (101 East 4th Street), followed by the second reading of the city’s budget at 5:00 p.m. on May 5, 2015, which will include a period of public comment.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Street Closure - East Parrish Avenue (Reminder)
- Street Closure - Chesterfield Drive
- Owensboro Property Tax Bills
- Trail of Treats Back for 29th Year
- Parking Committee Meeting - October 18, 2018
- Special Called Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Meeting
- Owensboro City Commission Candidate Forum
- Street Closure - Morningside Drive
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- Fire Protection Insurance Rating