Bluegrass on the Banks Set to Return to Smothers Park
Friday April 28, 2017 1:58 PM
April 28, 2017
For information contact Tim Ross, Public Events Director at 270-687-8350 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Bluegrass on the Banks set to return to Smothers Park
The City of Owensboro is proud to announce the return of Bluegrass on the Banks to downtown Owensboro. This free outdoor concert series showcases bluegrass music acts from across the region on the Ohio riverfront for the community to enjoy. “We are excited to bring the Bluegrass on the Banks series back to the riverfront this summer. It is another great way to showcase local talent while providing our city with outdoor entertainment throughout the week,” said Tim Ross, Public Events Director for the City of Owensboro.
Performances will run from May 16 through September 29 on the first and third Tuesdays of each month. There will also be a bonus show the week of ROMP Bluegrass Music Festival as well as additional shows on Fridays in September.
Live on the Banks will take place at the River Overlook Stage from 7-9pm. A lineup of the artists performing each week can be found at www.liveonthebanks.com/about/bluegrass-on-the-banks.
Visit www.owensboro.org to view the events calendar and sign up for text alerts.
Other Recent News
- West 1st Street Closure
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- New Traffic Signal on Hayden Road
- Owensboro Parks - 2018 T-Ball Registration
- Owensboro Parks - 2018 Summer Day Camps Registration
- Byers Avenue Closure
- 2018 Spring Break Camp Registration
- Temporary Closure of Greenbelt
- City Commission Work Session February 13, 2018
- New Vendor Registry for City of Owensboro