Beginning of Leaf Season 2017
Tuesday October 10, 2017 1:44 PM
October 10, 2017
For information, contact Sanitation Manager, Downey Ward at 270-687-8760 or email@example.com.
BEGINNING OF LEAF SEASON 2017
The Owensboro Sanitation Department will begin vacuum leaf collection on October 24, 2017 and will run through February 15, 2018. This method of collects loose piles of leaves per zone area.
Owensboro Sanitation reminds customers to remember:
Don’t mix limbs, yard waste or trash with leaves;
Do not wet leaves;
Rake leaves curbside in the yard – not the street or sidewalk;
Make leaf piles accessible for sanitation crews by not placing piles next to parked cars, and do not block leaf piles with parked cars;
Do not cover up obstructions with leaf piles.
The last week for limb collection will be October 16th – 20th. These will be picked up on your trash day.
For leaf collection progress, visit www.owensboro.org/departments/sanitation or the city’s Facebook page.
Other Recent News
- City Hall, Parks, Transit, Sanitation Holiday Schedule
- Locust Street Closure
- 2604 Cravens Avenue Home Ribbon Cutting
- Special Called City Commission Meeting December 12, 2017
- Kentucky Thoroughbreds to Kickoff Season January 12, 2018
- Edge Ice Center - Glow in the Dark Skate Party
- Dugan Best Recreation Center - Holiday Hours
- Edge Ice Center - Holiday Special Skating Sessions
- Transit System Offering Free Service During 'Twelve Days of Christmas'
- Owensboro Parks - Winter Jr. Tae Kwon Do Lessons